Windows 10: My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my...

Discus and support My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my Sanyo Vaio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JahanQureshi, Oct 26, 2018.

1. My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my...

My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my Sanyo Vaio

:)

JahanQureshi, Oct 26, 2018

2. optiarc dvd rw ad 7585h drive

Upgraded to windows 10 my optiarc dvd rw ad 7585h drive stop working in my Acer ASPIRE 7551-7422 what can I do to fix it.

jamescorder, Oct 26, 2018
  3. DVD RW DRIVE IS NOT WRITING ANY DVD IN WINDOWS 10

WHY MY OPTIARC DVD RW AD-1700H (DVD RW DRIVE) IS NOT ABLE TO WRITE DVD AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 (OLDER IS WINDOWS 7)? DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE FOR THIS DRIVE.

RAHULGHATE, Oct 26, 2018
  4. My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my...

Optiarc DVD RW AD-7710H

I updated my laptop then set it aside in late 2015 as I have a different computer I also use. It was the update to windows 10 that is the issue. I sought out advice and all my searching comes down to the manufacturer is out of business or some other such
    thing because there have been no driver updates since 2010. This Optiarc DVD RW AD-7710H is my DVD player burner type. Had I known updating this would make it useless, I would not have done it.

I WANT my old Windows back. Is it possible is my question??

mannvillian, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my...

1. My DvD player with Optiarc DVD RW AD-7700H is not working since upgrade to Windows 10 on my... - Similar Threads - DvD player Optiarc

2. My DVD drive worked fine until I upgraded to Windows 11. Now it reads DVD-RW ok but DVD+RW...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My DVD drive worked fine until I upgraded to Windows 11. Now it reads DVD-RW ok but DVD+RW...: I have updated the firmware and updated the driver but the old driver 2006 seems to return and WQindows keeps saying I have the latest driver..The DVD Drive is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS50I frequently record tv PROGRAMS on DVDRW discs on my DVD RECORDER which all played and...
  3. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  4. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  5. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. adding a dvd player to my desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding a dvd player to my desktop: How does one install a external dvd player to my computer? My dvd player stopped working. Would adding this bypass the defective one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-dvd-player-to-my-desktop/d3f378ac-1675-4dfc-a113-184133afe66b
  7. DVD RW not working

DVD RW not working: Hi, I am trying to install TurboCad using Windows 10 and the DVD RW is not reading the CD. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rw-not-working/2bdada1c-8625-454c-b4e9-ae51417af83d
  8. Sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive

Sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive: Hello, Just wondered if anybody has manage to find the Fix the problem with the Sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive yet In that under windows 10 it does not see any cd which is in the drive.*Mad*Mad*Mad Thanks 68771
  9. IRQ Problem with Optiarc cd/dvd player?

IRQ Problem with Optiarc cd/dvd player?: I upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7 and now my cd/dvd player doesn't work. It doesn't show up as drive in file manager. It does show up under "other devices" in Device Manager, with a question mark next to it. HP print device is also there with a question mark, but it...
  10. Problem with sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive

Problem with sony Vaio optiarc 7700h dvd/cd drive: hello, I have a problem in that after upgrading from windows 8.1 pro 64 bit to windows 10 my dvd/cd drive is not working, It shows it as a cd drive which if you try and use it , It comes up with put a cd in ,which doesn't do anything, for some reason it see it as a cd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make optiarc cd/dvd player/burner work after uprading computer from windows 7 to windows 10 os

2. optiarc 7700s windows 10

3. how to get dvds to play using my rw ad 7700h

4. dvd not working since windows 10 upgrade,
  5. Ad- 7585h not work,
  6. optiarc 7231s5 not working,
  7. optiarc dvd rw ad-7585h driver windows 10