Windows 10: my e mail address on my start screen

Discus and support my e mail address on my start screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My grand daughter is about to start university, she does not want her e mail address for all to see on the start up screen, any idiot looking over... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MervynCornwall, Sep 2, 2019.

1. my e mail address on my start screen

My grand daughter is about to start university, she does not want her e mail address for all to see on the start up screen,

any idiot looking over her shoulder can flood her e mail box, with unwanted emails how do we delete this e mail on her start up,

mine included

:)

MervynCornwall, Sep 2, 2019

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Sep 2, 2019
  3. windows mail e-mail addresses

I have started using BT Mail again as I seem to be able to edit my address book ok.

When using the mail for windows app which appears in the start up screen the people app shows the correct e mail address that I want. However when I use new mail and the list of addresses comes up, a wrong address is also shown. I do not seem able to remove
    or edit any of the addresses

RODNEYBENNETT1, Sep 2, 2019
  4. labrady Win User

my e mail address on my start screen

Deleting BBC e-mail addresses

I have a Windows 7 HTC Radar phone.

Someone sent an e-mail to my Road Runner inbox with 50 BCC addresses.

When I go to send an e-mail now and type the first letter, they now show as possible suggestions on who to e-mail.

How do I remove these so I don't have to cull through to find the people I have listed as my contacts-which is just 12-13.

None of these BCC names are listed in my Hotmail, Outlook, Road Runner, or Windows Live Contact lists on PC

Thanks for any help in advance.

labrady, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

my e mail address on my start screen

1. my e mail address on my start screen - Similar Threads - mail address start

2. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  3. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  4. Wrong E-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong E-mail address: We got a new laptop today. We used an e-mail account yahoo, which has a letter missing. But we registered the office with the right e-mail addressyahoo. We cannot remove the wrong account. The only option is Manage. It only allows us to remove the correct e-mail address. I...
  5. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  6. New e-mail address

New e-mail address: I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-e-mail-address/afae0d28-ed3d-47c7-ac49-7cadd7055493
  7. How To Hide my e-mail at start-up screen ?

How To Hide my e-mail at start-up screen ?: I can't hide my e-mail which is displayed on the log-in screen although i have turned show account details option off How to Do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-my-e-mail-at-start-up-screen/65ac96fc-bc08-4bc8-bfaa-a820e973e8fb"
  8. e-mail delete addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  9. Duplicate e-mail address

Duplicate e-mail address: I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google...
  10. e-mail address

e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...