Windows 10: My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline

Discus and support My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline, I don't see how to change it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bob Coberly, Apr 18, 2020.

1. My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline

My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline, I don't see how to change it.

:)

Bob Coberly, Apr 18, 2020

2. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Apr 18, 2020
  4. My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline

1. My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline - Similar Threads - mail seems stuck

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. E-mail is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  6. E-mail is not working

E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  7. My mail and start don't seem to be working

My mail and start don't seem to be working: I use windows 10 -about 2 hours ago both my mail, notification, search and start icons on my taskbar no longer work. When I try accessing them there is no action. How can i fix this issue?...
  8. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....
  9. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  10. my widows 10 e mail no longer works.

my widows 10 e mail no longer works.: After a windows update I was asked for my email password. I had forgotton it so was given a password reset code. this does not work. How do I get my email working afgain....