Windows 10: My e-mails do not reach the recipient?

Discus and support My e-mails do not reach the recipient? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use Free Mail from GMX, when I send an email, it ends up in the spam folder of the recipient on the server in the online area of the freemail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by KugelWzU, Aug 6, 2020.

1. KugelWzU Win User

My e-mails do not reach the recipient?

I use Free Mail from GMX, when I send an email, it ends up in the spam folder of the recipient on the server in the online area of the freemail provider, but it should be received immediately in the inbox of Outlook or moved there immediately. What can I do? They always come in the spam folder on the Freeamail provider server in the spam folder. Which filter rules do I have to make in the online area in the spam protection area activate / deactivate?

:)

KugelWzU, Aug 6, 2020

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Aug 6, 2020
  3. NCEmpress Win User
    My calendar and e-mail do not function.

My calendar and e-mail do not function. Just a blue screen for calendar. E-mails are listed but can't be opened! Is there a fix for this

NCEmpress, Aug 6, 2020
  4. raygo1975 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

My e-mails do not reach the recipient? [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. My e-mails do not reach the recipient? - Similar Threads - mails reach recipient

2. E-mail does not reach the recipient in full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail does not reach the recipient in full: Hello! I am using Outlook. The latest changes to my last email were not applied and thus an outdated version of the email was sent to the recipient - I suspect due to an internet problem. Has this happened to anyone before and if so, what can I do? Thanks in advance!...
  3. E-mail does not reach the recipient in full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail does not reach the recipient in full: Hello! I am using Outlook. The latest changes to my last email were not applied and thus an outdated version of the email was sent to the recipient - I suspect due to an internet problem. Has this happened to anyone before and if so, what can I do? Thanks in advance!...
  4. Indexing bug: e-mail recipients indexed and searched only partly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Indexing bug: e-mail recipients indexed and searched only partly: Hi,There seems to be bug in the indexing of .msg files. I store Outlook .msg files in the file system. Hence I also search in these files in the file system, using File Explorer. If searching by to:SomeDomainName, the search results are incomplete. It seems that some .msg...
  5. Indexing bug: e-mail recipients indexed and searched only partly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing bug: e-mail recipients indexed and searched only partly: Hi,There seems to be bug in the indexing of .msg files. I store Outlook .msg files in the file system. Hence I also search in these files in the file system, using File Explorer. If searching by to:SomeDomainName, the search results are incomplete. It seems that some .msg...
  6. Indexing bug: e-mail recipients indexed and searched only partly

7. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  8. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  9. "Send to mail recipient" problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Send to mail recipient" problem!: I use Windows 10. The “send to email recipient” always worked perfectly until Microsoft performed an update a couple of months ago.I have tried every suggestion on the internet and none have worked. Thunderbird is selected as my default email program. Outlook is my...
  10. Editing "send to: mail recipient"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing "send to: mail recipient": I have a friend whose computer recently died. He is now running the latest version of Windows 10 and uses Eudora 7 as his mail client. He does not wish to change. I have tried! Previously when using Windows 10 if he wanted to send a picture which he wanted to compress he...