Windows 10: My e-mails have quit arriving

Discus and support My e-mails have quit arriving in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First i'm not very computer savy. But i have wildblue/excede internet service. My emails usually come in i check them and go on my way. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bobby Young2, Jun 25, 2020.

1. My e-mails have quit arriving

First i'm not very computer savy. But i have wildblue/excede internet service. My emails usually come in i check them and go on my way. I have windows 10 and have for while now. Yesterday my microsoft updated and thats when i noticed emails quit comming. I have checked what little i know but mostly all i do is look things up and order things on my computer. Also i received email and that about it. Anyone out there have any ideas

:)

Bobby Young2, Jun 25, 2020

2. Text Messages from e-mail Account

Apparently you must have enabled this T-Mobile "My E-mail" feature by mistake.

https://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsMobile/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1986767&SiteID=65

My E-mail messages arrive from 701 - Dash™ WM 6.0 / Wing™ / Shadow™

Because Windows Mobile® 6.0 devices do not support My E-mail, all messages from My E-mail accounts arrive on the device as text messages from the sender 701. To stop text messages from 701 and avoid these text message charges, follow these steps:

• On a computer, log in to My .
    • Click the Setup My E-mail link at the bottom of the page.
      • NOTE: If you are using a Wing™ or Shadow™, the
        Setup My E-mail
        link does not display. To work around this, click
        Not your phone?
        in the upper-right corner of the page and change it to the MDA®.
    • Delete all of the e-mail accounts.
    • Set up e-mail on your device.

Jeffrey Min, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 25, 2020
  4. My e-mails have quit arriving

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

My e-mails have quit arriving

1. My e-mails have quit arriving - Similar Threads - mails quit arriving

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  5. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....
  7. my e-mail is not opening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my e-mail is not opening: my e-mail will not recieve mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-opening/b5987835-fd44-4431-b9fe-1fa15beb0ed1
  8. Mail quit working

Mail quit working: MS mail on windows 10 quit working the first of April,, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-quit-working/99a1ad2d-2a5c-497e-a946-ad245a8dfe6f
  9. my e-mail is not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my e-mail is not updating: how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-updating/245a1b00-97d3-47f6-90d1-646181af84d1
  10. how to get computer to notify me when e/mail arrives

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get computer to notify me when e/mail arrives: how to be in formed when e/mail arrives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-computer-to-notify-me-when-email/6d16abe7-0025-4eb0-a189-46273f0cfbfc