Windows 10: My ear buds do not pair

Discus and support My ear buds do not pair in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I removed my earbuds icon via device manager by going to hidden items. Then I deleted it there. and restared the pc. It was gone. Now, I want to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Victor Badimo, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My ear buds do not pair

I removed my earbuds icon via device manager by going to hidden items. Then I deleted it there. and restared the pc. It was gone. Now, I want to repair it. It does not appear on the list where it suppose to appear. Where do I make mistake?

:)

Victor Badimo, Mar 28, 2023
  2. senderj Win User

Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

I have an old bluetooth dongle that works well when connecting my win 10 PC to mobile phone and bluetooth speakers that needs a passcode when pairing. Recently I bought a ear buds and able to pair with my mobile phone without passcode, the ear buds does not come with any passcode. Now when I try to connect the ear buds to my PC, the PC can show the ear buds in its bluetooth device list, but when try to pair it, it still prompt me to enter passcode which the ear buds does not have one. Does it means my bluetooth dongle is too old for the ear buds? If I have to buy another newer dongle, what should I look for? Bluetooth v4.1? v5.0? or whatelse? How can I know what version is my old bluetooth dongle? Please help.

My PC is running Win10 Ent 2004 (OS Build 19041.985)

senderj, Mar 28, 2023
  3. senderj Win User
    Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

Thank you for all the replies. I did try default passcode 0000 but not work. For those who pair ear buds with PC+dongle, does the PC prompt you for passcode when pairing? does your ear buds has passcode for pairing?

senderj, Mar 28, 2023
  4. My ear buds do not pair

bluetooth ear buds

Its not that simple. I have the wireless buds one goes in each ear. The phone will connect to one but when i try to connect to the other the first drops off only allowing my one bud to be connected at a time unlike the apple air pods.

Railroader J, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

My ear buds do not pair

1. My ear buds do not pair - Similar Threads - ear buds pair

2. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  3. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  4. My ear buds do not pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ear buds do not pair: I removed my earbuds icon via device manager by going to hidden items. Then I deleted it there. and restared the pc. It was gone. Now, I want to repair it. It does not appear on the list where it suppose to appear. Where do I make mistake?...
  5. My ear buds do not pair

My ear buds do not pair: I removed my earbuds icon via device manager by going to hidden items. Then I deleted it there. and restared the pc. It was gone. Now, I want to repair it. It does not appear on the list where it suppose to appear. Where do I make mistake?...
  6. Ear Bud not working with Windows 11

Ear Bud not working with Windows 11: Dear Team,I have recently migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My ear bud was working fine with Windows 10 but it's not working with Windows 11 i have checked with other Windows 11 but same issue. Kindly fix my issue.Thanks,Tayyab...
  7. Bluetooth Ear Buds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Ear Buds: I have some Bluetooth earbuds that I am trying to use with various applications as input and output devices. Currently I am testing the EarFun Free Pro headset which gets good review from CNET:"At one time, we had the cheaper EarFun Free on this list, but the newer and more...
  8. Ear Buds; no Volume Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ear Buds; no Volume Control: Just got a set of Bluetooth Ear Buds...very inexpensive set. Did not need the fancy great music sounding Buds.When I pair them with my Phone, my Phones Volume controls the Volume Level. When I pair them with my Desktop running Windows 10...they pair just fine. the issue...
  9. My Bluetooth ear buds stopped pairing with Windows 10 on my laptop

My Bluetooth ear buds stopped pairing with Windows 10 on my laptop: I usually don't seek help on here but I have tried everything under the sun to fix this. I've had my laptop for about a year and my Bluetooth Plantronics ear buds for about the same time and never had a problem with them working together or pairing. As of a few weeks ago...
  10. ear buds and windoows 10

ear buds and windoows 10: I watch a lot of movies on my pc. I am now trying my third pair of wireless earbuds JBL this time. They all cut in and out about every fourth word. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to wired earbuds??...