Windows 10: My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them?

Discus and support My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Earbuds work fine on other devices and the laptop can still play audio through the speakers, but it won't through the earbuds. Not sure what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick_2006, May 19, 2024.

1. My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them?

My Earbuds work fine on other devices and the laptop can still play audio through the speakers, but it won't through the earbuds. Not sure what to do.

:)

Patrick_2006, May 19, 2024
  2. Eva K5TR Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop (Lenovo YOGA, if that's important). My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted
    them. Any ideas as to why they won't connect or why the audio won't play through them?

Eva K5TR, May 19, 2024
  3. eischech Win User
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.

Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates
    Moto G Power (2021) cellphone, Android v11
    Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware
    Soundcore app (Android)

The phone has no trouble connecting to the earbuds, but:

-- The laptop's Bluetooth says it's paired with both the Moto G and the Liberty 3 earbuds, it won't connect to them. Windows' Device Manager does have both the phone and the earbuds listed under "Bluetooth."

-- The Moto's Bluetooth lists the laptop as "Previously connected" but when I try to re-connect there's a brief flash of "Connecting" then goes back to paired-but-not-connected. It will do this over and over. The same thing happens when I try to connect the earbuds to the laptop directly from the phone.

-- If I try to connect via the Soundcore app, using "Add device," the app searches but doesn't find the laptop. When I select "Set up manually" from the app's "Don't see your device?" screen, I get a list of other headphone and speaker, but not PCs. "Don't see your device?" on that screen says that the app only supports the devices on the list. But I assume that this won't matter if I can get the laptop connected directly to the earbuds.

So:
    -- Why does the laptop refuse to connect to the phone or the earbuds that it's paired with? Why does the phone refuse to connect with the laptop?

-- Things I've tried, after looking at lots of online suggestions (none of them have worked):

: Removing the phone and the earbuds from the laptop's Bluetooth and re-pairing them again.

: Restarting the laptop and the phone, and turning them off and then on again, separately and together.

: Turning Bluetooth off and then on again, separately for the laptop and the phone and together for the two devices.

: Making sure that the laptop's Bluetooth Support Service is running and is set on Automatic Startup and Bluetooth user Support Service is set on Manual (Trigger Start).

: Checking the laptop's Bluetooth driver; Windows says it has the latest driver.

: Running Windows' Bluetooth troubleshooter.

Suggestions?

Thanks --

I'm also sending this request to HP, Motorola, & Soundcore tech support.

eischech, May 19, 2024
  4. My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them?

Audio not playing through earbuds// Windows 10

Hi. I recently bought a refurbished Acer Aspire 3 off of Best Buy and I realized that the audio doesn't play through my earbuds, only through the laptop speakers. I don't know if the earbuds are even being detected. I am not sure what to do.

overlyexhausted, May 19, 2024
Thema:

My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them?

1. My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them? - Similar Threads - Earbuds are connecting

2. My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Earbuds are connecting to my laptop but I'm not able to play any audio on them?: My Earbuds work fine on other devices and the laptop can still play audio through the speakers, but it won't through the earbuds. Not sure what to do....
  3. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.: My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device. It is able to find and pair with them, but when I try to connect it, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable and then try again." What should I do?? Please help... I tried 2...
  4. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.: My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device. It is able to find and pair with them, but when I try to connect it, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable and then try again." What should I do?? Please help... I tried 2...
  5. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  6. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  9. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  10. laptop only playing audio in the left earbud

laptop only playing audio in the left earbud: Hi :) for the last two hours, i have been endlessly searching and trying everything to fix this problem, but to no avail. it works perfectly fine on my phone, ive tried multiple headphones, the audio otherwise sounds normal. it just wont play in in my right earbud and...