Windows 10: my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc

Discus and support my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there isnt a problem with headphones as they work on my phone just fine, I've never had this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sebastián Ševčík, Dec 13, 2020.

1. my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc

there isnt a problem with headphones as they work on my phone just fine, I've never had this issue

:)

Sebastián Ševčík, Dec 13, 2020

2. Cant find microfone

So i just got some new kz zs6 earphones ,the version with the microfone. The problem is my laptop doesnt detect the microfone i have looked in the recording devices setting but its just not there

pedrofaria43, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Microfone not working on Windows 10

The microfone detects voice for about 5 minutes aafter I start the PC after that its not detecting again.

-=ThEAnoNYMOUs=-, Dec 13, 2020
  4. my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc

Headphones are detected as earphones

Hi,

Before we proceed in assisting you from changing the settings of your headphones, we need to clarify some information. Kindly provided the information needed below:

• How are you able to determine that your headphones are being detected as earphones?
    • Can you please send us a screenshot showing the requested information.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc

1. my earphones and microfone are not detected by my pc - Similar Threads - earphones microfone are

2. iPhone earphone cannot be detected by my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone earphone cannot be detected by my windows: Hello,my laptop cannot detect my iPhone earphone.my iPhone earphone has no problem, because my another laptop cannot use it.both of my laptops are same windows 10.can anyone help me please?thank you!!...
  3. iPhone earphone cannot be detected by my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone earphone cannot be detected by my windows: Hello,my laptop cannot detect my iPhone earphone.my iPhone earphone has no problem, because my another laptop cannot use it.both of my laptops are same windows 10.can anyone help me please?thank you!!...
  4. iPhone earphone cannot be detected by my windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Earphones not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones not detected: Windows is unable to detect earphones whenever I plug them in. Earphones only work when I restart the laptop with the earphones plugged in. And then if I remove the earphones and plug them back , it's not detected.I have to keep the earphones plugged in all the time or...
  6. PC not detecting earphones

PC not detecting earphones: Hello! Ever since I got my PC about a month ago, I've been having issues with the sound. When I plug in my earphones, I can't hear anything at all. I tried using 3 pairs of earphones. One sort of worked for a second, but with barely audible and bad quality sound, then it...
  7. laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones: All the drivers are updated . earphones are also working well , but not detected by my laptop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-not-detecting-the-earphones-good/0d634ded-a598-4469-8fbb-b40fe2672096
  8. Microfone

Microfone: I just purchased a HP all in one PC and I cannot get the microfone to work on windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone/8ad7b0c4-0604-4039-a069-44b55cc044f3
  9. My earphones are not being detected

My earphones are not being detected: I am using an Acer Nitro 5 laptop When I plug in my earphones, I can hear the sound but the mic does not work This and many other earphones do not even show up on "Sound" in control panel I tried many solutions online, but nothing seems to help. Please help, I have no...
  10. my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones: I have just got a brand new notebook called the : ASUS VIVA BOOK . It has currently all the new updates for the drivers and everything (windows 10) . I have a pair of wireless earphones by the brand DACOM and the model is the LO5 IPX7 sports wireless headset They connect to...