Windows 10: My earphones are not being detected

Discus and support My earphones are not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using an Acer Nitro 5 laptop When I plug in my earphones, I can hear the sound but the mic does not work This and many other earphones do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lIIIIIIIIIIIIl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. My earphones are not being detected

I am using an Acer Nitro 5 laptop

When I plug in my earphones, I can hear the sound but the mic does not work

This and many other earphones do not even show up on "Sound" in control panel

I tried many solutions online, but nothing seems to help.

Please help, I have no idea what to do anymore

:)

lIIIIIIIIIIIIl, Jun 19, 2019

2. Headphones are detected as earphones

Hi,

Before we proceed in assisting you from changing the settings of your headphones, we need to clarify some information. Kindly provided the information needed below:

• How are you able to determine that your headphones are being detected as earphones?
    • Can you please send us a screenshot showing the requested information.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Jun 26, 2019
  4. My earphones are not being detected

Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

My earphones are not being detected

1. My earphones are not being detected - Similar Threads - earphones are being

2. Earphone mic not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone mic not detecting: I plugged in some earphones and it asked me "Is it a headset, microphone or earphones". I pressed headset on accident and clicked don't ask me again. How do I bring up the option to choose again?Now all the devices I plug in are treated as microphones, which means my...
  3. Earphone mic not detecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Earphone mic not detecting: I plugged in some earphones and it asked me "Is it a headset, microphone or earphones". I pressed headset on accident and clicked don't ask me again. How do I bring up the option to choose again?Now all the devices I plug in are treated as microphones, which means my...
  4. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    earphone mic not detected: Hello everyoneI'm using Haylou W1 and it work for playing music but not for meeting because the mic is not detected in input deviceWhen I'm trying to look into device manager the headset is disconnected but it don't want to be connectedis there anything that I need to do so I...
  5. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    earphone mic not detected: Hello everyoneI'm using Haylou W1 and it work for playing music but not for meeting because the mic is not detected in input deviceWhen I'm trying to look into device manager the headset is disconnected but it don't want to be connectedis there anything that I need to do so I...
  6. earphone mic not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Earphones not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones not detected: Windows is unable to detect earphones whenever I plug them in. Earphones only work when I restart the laptop with the earphones plugged in. And then if I remove the earphones and plug them back , it's not detected.I have to keep the earphones plugged in all the time or...
  8. Earphone is not getting detected!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Earphone is not getting detected!: Whenever I plug in ear/headphones, a pop up message saying, 'This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.' appears. Windows store is not having any such application. Can I please know how to solve this issue....
  9. Earphone mic not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earphone mic not being detected: Hi, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with a single audio jack for sound+mic. I have Windows Audio driver because Realtek did not detect my headphones at all. Now I can only see my headphones as an output device but no input device at all but my earphones have a built-in/inline...
  10. laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is not detecting the earphones good earphones: All the drivers are updated . earphones are also working well , but not detected by my laptop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-not-detecting-the-earphones-good/0d634ded-a598-4469-8fbb-b40fe2672096

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop having trouble detecting my plugged earphones

2. headset not being detected acer nitro 5