Windows 10: my earpiece don't work

Discus and support my earpiece don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i just installed linux mint on my pc alongside windows 10, then upon a sudden my headphone port isn't working on the windos 10 os anymore, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by orvesen anyam, Jun 16, 2019.

1. my earpiece don't work

i just installed linux mint on my pc alongside windows 10, then upon a sudden my headphone port isn't working on the windos 10 os anymore, but the headphone port works on the linux mint os. Now i have updated all the drivers concerning audio on my pc, still no sound on my headphones, i uninstalled all the audio drive and reboot the pc still no sound

please is there any other solution to this problem

thank you

:)

orvesen anyam, Jun 16, 2019
  2. mumu---01 Win User

n73 earpiece

I don`t have such problems. During the call, increase the earpiece volume. Maybe this is the problem.

Regards, my earpiece don't work :)

mumu---01, Jun 16, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

my earpiece don't work

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    my earpiece don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

my earpiece don't work

1. my earpiece don't work - Similar Threads - earpiece don't

2. My computer recognizes my Bluetooth earpieces as audio devices in settings, but won't play...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer recognizes my Bluetooth earpieces as audio devices in settings, but won't play...: I have a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I have used for about a year, with no issues. While I was watching videos on my laptop my audio cut out. Checking the audio on the quick access bar at the bottom of the screen showed that I didn't have an audio device...
  3. My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.: Suddenly my PC can't find my earpiece. I noticed that sounds are playing on the speaker after inserting the earpiece even though it was working fine just a day before. I tried the earpiece with my phone and tab and it worked except on my PC...
  4. My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.: Suddenly my PC can't find my earpiece. I noticed that sounds are playing on the speaker after inserting the earpiece even though it was working fine just a day before. I tried the earpiece with my phone and tab and it worked except on my PC...
  5. How to split audio from screen reader voices to earpiece from speakers but keep media audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to split audio from screen reader voices to earpiece from speakers but keep media audio...: Hello, bit of information:I am blind and i use screen readers Narrator and NVDA on my dell optiplex 5000 that runs Windows 11 pro i'm quite experienced with screen readers, so i have no screen hooked up to my Optiplex but i do have a cable just in case i could plug it into...
  6. How to split audio from screen reader voices to earpiece from speakers but keep media audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to split audio from screen reader voices to earpiece from speakers but keep media audio...: Hello, bit of information:I am blind and i use screen readers Narrator and NVDA on my dell optiplex 5000 that runs Windows 11 pro i'm quite experienced with screen readers, so i have no screen hooked up to my Optiplex but i do have a cable just in case i could plug it into...
  7. My mic on my earpiece cant be detected by my laptop when connected to a monitor

My mic on my earpiece cant be detected by my laptop when connected to a monitor: So I have connected my laptop nitro 5 to my monitor and have been using it for a while but have the issue that when i use my earpiece 3.5mm and connect it to my laptop, the mic does not work when I'm in a call or when i try and record my voice. When tryna go and change my...
  8. left headphone earpiece works on admin account but not on child account windows 10 laptop

left headphone earpiece works on admin account but not on child account windows 10 laptop: the sound disappears in the left earpiece as soon as the user account is switched https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-headphone-earpiece-works-on-admin-account-but/3d795556-977c-4904-ae08-6a078a96b3ee
  9. help with wireless earpiece

help with wireless earpiece: Can someone please help? My mom recently gave me a Plantronix BT900 wireless earpiece, and I'm not sure how to get it working properly. The night she gave it to me, I plugged the wireless adapter into my laptop and the headset said "PC connected," but it did not appear that...
  10. broken earpiece in home computer jack

broken earpiece in home computer jack: Hello I broken my earpiece in to my home computer jack I would like to know how to get it out with out going to the store to repair it. Are they any D.U.Y at home....