Windows 10: MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES..

Discus and support MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravSaikia, May 28, 2019.

1. MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES..

MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES.. 91f601fd-d624-4a79-899d-b99a43b75b9e?upload=true.png MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES..

:)

GauravSaikia, May 28, 2019
  2. Nirch123 Win User

Microsoft Edge - Clicking inside pages stops working right after start

Hello, Today I was using my PC as usually with Microsoft Edge as my browser, I didn't have any problems with it what-so-ever since the Creators update but today it suddenly changed by not letting me click on anything inside the browser itself (only text boxes inside pages and all of the buttons of the browser are working, but not clicking inside the web pages themselves). It happened suddenly without me changing anything in the browser before. I've already tried to reset and re-install Edge (including deleting it's files first), But that didn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Note: On startup (before all of the programs open), The clicking seems to work and then It stops.

Nirch123, May 28, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    No way to change the Home page in Edge web browser

Hi Larryamoore,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to set the homepage on EDGE browser

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the EDGE browser.

• Click on Settings from the drop down menu.

• Select A specific page or pages under
      open with.

• Click on the option down to the
      A specific page or pages and select Custom from the drop down menu.

• You can Enter a web address (which you want to set as home page) in the text box by clicking on
      + button.

• Close the EDGE browser and open it again for the changes to take effect.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further 2assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 28, 2019
  4. MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES..

Edge not opening with previous pages

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Which update are you referring to?

Please be informed that when you open the 10 web pages in the EDGE browser, you close the browser and when you restart the EDGE browser you will be able to see all the 10 web pages will be loaded which you have opened before you have closed the EDGE
    browser. This will happen only when you set the option to open the tabs with
    previous web pages in EDGE browser.

To set the option, open EDGE browser, click on (…) More options at the top right corner of the EDGE browser, click on
    Settings, set the Open with option to
    Previous pages.

If you have any suggestions about EDGE browser, you may post the suggestions in Windows feedback app. So that it will be helpful to developers to integrate the suggestions provided in future if it is possible. Open the Windows feedback from all apps
    installed in your computer and post the suggestions in Windows feedback app.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 28, 2019
Thema:

MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES..

1. MY EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND OPENING ANY WEB PAGES.. - Similar Threads - EDGE BROWSER SUDDENLY

2. I can't open any web browser aside from Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any web browser aside from Edge: Edge is great, except where it comes to Google programs. I need to use these programs for school, and I also have a lot of experience using them, so I'm more comfortable with them than with Microsoft programs. However, when I try to use Google programs on Edge, there are a...
  3. I can't open any web browser aside from Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open any web browser aside from Edge: Edge is great, except where it comes to Google programs. I need to use these programs for school, and I also have a lot of experience using them, so I'm more comfortable with them than with Microsoft programs. However, when I try to use Google programs on Edge, there are a...
  4. Web Browsers other than Edge not working

Web Browsers other than Edge not working: Hello,I just got my school laptop back yesterday after my school's IT department had it reset. I am having an issue where I tried to install Google and it worked for a bit but then would close randomly. I have tried other browsers including Brave, Firefox and Opera GX. The...
  5. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  6. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  7. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  8. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  9. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

10. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: The only web browser that works on my computer is microsoft edge. Any other web browsers such as fire fox and google chrome do not work anymore. they open for a split second and then close. I have tried re-installing the web browser, checking for malware with malware bytes,...