Windows 10: My Education key doesent work

Discus and support My Education key doesent work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have home education key and it doesnt work all the time it says to me 0x8007007B please sayd to me something to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bosslol, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Bosslol Win User

My Education key doesent work

I have home education key and it doesnt work all the time it says to me 0x8007007B please sayd to me something to do

:)

Bosslol, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: Download Windows 10 Academic ISO

My Education key doesent work 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

My Education key doesent work 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 28, 2021
  4. My Education key doesent work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

My Education key doesent work

1. My Education key doesent work - Similar Threads - Education key doesent

2. blue tooth doesent work after new dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue tooth doesent work after new dongle: My old bluetooth dongle was super slow and i got a new one but in the settings i see the devices and i try to connect them but it says "That didint work. make sure your bluetooth device is connected then try agein" nor can i remove it it says remove failed i have tryed the...
  3. blue tooth doesent work after new dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth doesent work after new dongle: My old bluetooth dongle was super slow and i got a new one but in the settings i see the devices and i try to connect them but it says "That didint work. make sure your bluetooth device is connected then try agein" nor can i remove it it says remove failed i have tryed the...
  4. Will education key works on pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will education key works on pro?: Hi i have windows 11 education key via my university Can i use it to activate pro or homeOr its only for education versionsAnd is there really a difference between them?THANKS...
  5. Will education key works on pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will education key works on pro?: Hi i have windows 11 education key via my university Can i use it to activate pro or homeOr its only for education versionsAnd is there really a difference between them?THANKS...
  6. Education Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Education Product Key Not Working: Hey, guys, I just got a Windows 10 Education key through OnTheHub using my college email however when I input the key, I get this error code: 0x800F0805. What should I do here?...
  7. Educational product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Educational product key: Just finished helping my son who is attending Umass amherst build a PC. We down loaded windows 10 from Microsoft. My son obtained an educational product key from Umass. Something for my 30k a year sounded good to me. Product key is not being accepted and PC states...
  8. Keybaord doesent work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keybaord doesent work: So recently, i was on my pc than a few hours later whwn i came back to my pc, my keybaords rgb was off. Everytime i typed it would type multiple leters. I had no previous version of windows nor any vrius, according to avast.both keyboard and mouse work fine on other devices....
  9. Windows 10 Education Upgrade Key Not Working

Windows 10 Education Upgrade Key Not Working: Hi there...I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop, and just became a part time student again. I received a Key to upgrade my Home edition to Educational, but at the "Enter a product key" prompt to "Change product key," I'm getting an error stating that the product key I've...
  10. Education product key

Education product key: I currently use Ubuntu, but want to switch to Windows 10. My school requires that I use software only for windows. I received a windows 10 education key, but it seems like I can only upgrade older versions of Windows. I want to install new. Is that possible?...