Windows 10: My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

Discus and support My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gemma Wilson, Feb 27, 2024.

1. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

ELG laptop

:)

Gemma Wilson, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

1. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working - Similar Threads - EGL built camera

2. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  3. My mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic isn't working: I just got this PC not to long ago. I setup my headset and it worked fine. I just got back from a trip and went to call my friend when all that he could hear was his own voice. I ended up fixing that somehow but now no audio comes out to the mic. I've tried to troubleshoot...
  4. My mic isn't working.

My mic isn't working.: I use Dell OptiPlex and I have an external earphone mic. It doesn't work in my computer but it does work in other computer. I think I have an special software called Realtek in my laptop that's why it does work but in my PC Realtek doesn't work. How can I fix it?...
  5. My mic isn't working.

My mic isn't working.: I use Dell OptiPlex and I have an external earphone mic. It doesn't work in my computer but it does work in other computer. I think I have an special software called Realtek in my laptop that's why it does work but in my PC Realtek doesn't work. How can I fix it?...
  6. My Mic isn't working

My Mic isn't working: when ever I plug my mic in and talk into it it makes this loud noise that sounds like a lawnmower on earrape mode Like DAHAHAHAHHATHRUUUUUUUUU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-isnt-working/8b76b691-0c53-48c9-b6b0-9059d53e37fb
  7. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working: Hi! Last week I bought my new laptop. Today I joined the Zoom meeting but unfortunately my camera didn't worked for me. I tried my to solve the issue but could not. Can anyone of you tell me how can I resolve this issue? I rebooted my PC and issue is same....
  8. Built in camera on EGL laptop gives a very dark image display

Built in camera on EGL laptop gives a very dark image display: The camera on my laptop gives a very dark, not well focused and grainy image. Using it for zoom or other video apps is awful. I have checked the drivers, it says they are up to date. I have tried changing the brightness settings. This is happening with a well lit background....
  9. built in web camera and mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in web camera and mic not working: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5379 laptop running Windows 10. It had Windows 10 when I bought it new. My built-in camera and mic have stopped working. They had worked not too long ago. I don't remember exactly, but I would say about 6 months. Can anyone help me fix this?...
  10. Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't: I have sennheiser mm30i earphones, and they have a built in microphone. Whenever I plug them in, everything is fine and the sound is good, but when I try to speak in games, Skype, etc, then the microphone isn't working. I have Realtek HD Audio Drivers installed. I tried...