Windows 10: My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC

Discus and support My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It happens randomly and it doesn't matter which game I'm playing it always drops connection while its wired. When it loses connection the light on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Badmthrfr24, Jun 23, 2022.

1. My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC

It happens randomly and it doesn't matter which game I'm playing it always drops connection while its wired. When it loses connection the light on the controller is still solid as if it were still connected not blinking like when you take the cable out and to get it back working I have to unplug/plug it back in so the game can register me using a controller again but that's only a temporary fix since it can vary with how short/long the next disconnect will happen. I turned off the power management setting for it in the device manager and that hasn't helped. I tried different usb ports on my PC

:)

Badmthrfr24, Jun 23, 2022

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Hello ,

I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller.

When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones

controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support

stereo it works normally.

I tested it many times.

Is there a any solution about the topic ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ufukSEMİZ, Jun 23, 2022
  3. NJDmarcus Win User
    Xbox One Elite Controller wired connection problems

Hi, i have been running into the problem of connecting my Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller to my pc by a usb wire. I have tried many different wires and it still doesnt work and when I plug my controller in, the controller doesn't vibrate or turn on at
    all. I have tested my regular Xbox One controller with the same wire and it sometimes turns on, but I sometimes get a notification saying something is wrong with the USB. I am really stuck and I am not sure what to do to have my Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller
    to work again. I have looked into the device manager side of it and since me elite controller doesnt even respond I cant see if it is a driver issue or what. Im not sure whether it is a wire thing even though I have tried many wires, a controller thing, or
    its my pc.

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

NJDmarcus, Jun 23, 2022
  4. My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC

Xbox One Elite Controller wired connection problems

Could be your controller is damaged. WIreless controllers are the way to go. Even my old Xbox 360 controller still works after god knows how long.

HARDCORE GAMES™, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC

1. My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My elite series 2 controller is dropping connection while wired to my PC: It happens randomly and it doesn't matter which game I'm playing it always drops connection while its wired. When it loses connection the light on the controller is still solid as if it were still connected not blinking like when you take the cable out and to get it back...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  7. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Elite 2 controller and pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite 2 controller and pc: Did anyone aolve the problem where the elite 2 controller disconects from the pc while using bluetooth and freezez your game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elite-2-controller-and-pc/f63cf88b-0c0d-48c6-8609-cedde81c932f
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc: Hello , I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller. When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support stereo it works normally. I tested it...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC: Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-on-pc/e6636bf5-f6a1-48af-9799-b7d0a1c243ea