Windows 10: My Email Account

Discus and support My Email Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes I am difficulty of this deleting the email address I have here and this is my email address and I have to wait for to wait and for like a month to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristopherSimpson7, Jan 9, 2019.

1. My Email Account

Yes I am difficulty of this deleting the email address I have here and this is my email address and I have to wait for to wait and for like a month to delete it anyways just asking if anyone knew how thank you y'all...

:)

ChristopherSimpson7, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

My Email Account

1. My Email Account - Similar Threads - Email Account

2. Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view: I am running Win10 Pro 1809, outlook 2010 for emails. When I go to my service provider's email server by clicking on the email login, it no longer automatically opens a web view of my emails on the server which it used to, until I switch to the "Standard" HTML mode. This...
  3. Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view: I am running Win10 Pro 1809, outlook 2010 for emails. When I go to my service provider's email server by clicking on the email login, it no longer automatically opens a web view of my emails on the server which it used to, until I switch to the "Standard" HTML mode. This...
  4. Cannot add email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add email accounts: Hi I’m just setting up a new system and have hit a problem, i can’t add any email accounts to the standard windows 10 app, when i hit the add account button all i get is a blue box appear with no options. I have reset the app but it makes no difference, anyone have any...
  5. CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0]: today January 14 .2019 at 10.39 i received the message below, do i trust or no .thanks: Our record indicates your account is not updated, which may lead to the close down of your account. If you don't update your account, you will not be able to send and receive emails...
  6. Microsoft 10 MAIL change username on email account settings

Microsoft 10 MAIL change username on email account settings: The Microsoft 10 Mail app (Not Outlook) [ATTACH] In mail settings, the user name is greyed out and has the wrong data (see above). I changed my email address for privacy to say fake. HOW DO I correct the user name there in that box without deleting the whole email account...
  7. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  8. Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts

Windows 10 is not showing my email accounts: I am using Windows 10. I go to my email app to open my messages. I cannot find any of my accounts except my outlook. I have tried and online solution using the Command Prompt but only restore part of the file then I got an Error 87 when I tried to do a second command after...
  9. Live mail fails to receive incoming emails from Google account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live mail fails to receive incoming emails from Google account: I wish to use the Windows App Mail to receive emails from my Googlemail account on a brand new Dell laptop. It fails to receive although it does send emails. There is no reason why there should be any chance of corrupt files or installation - it is brand new! The account...
  10. 1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?: 1. Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? I wasn't able to use my PC, or laptops very often when the installation and upgrades were done. There are more than one Microsoft email accounts n this PC, how do I find out which one was used. I may have...