Windows 10: My Email Account

Discus and support My Email Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes I am difficulty of this deleting the email address I have here and this is my email address and I have to wait for to wait and for like a month to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristopherSimpson7, Jan 9, 2019.

1. My Email Account

Yes I am difficulty of this deleting the email address I have here and this is my email address and I have to wait for to wait and for like a month to delete it anyways just asking if anyone knew how thank you y'all...

:)

ChristopherSimpson7, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

My Email Account

1. My Email Account - Similar Threads - Email Account

2. Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo): I can see that these email accounts are there, but when I click, they don't open into my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-cannot-open-my-email-accounts/cbbcde0e-c6b3-4083-8582-98eb5b97e25b
  3. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  4. Changing email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing email account: I accidently singed into my primary account on my pc with a freinds email and now i cant change the email used on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-email-account/ca536134-8d2b-448d-8121-c2ca57362bac"
  5. I cannot verify my account on Windows 10 and it displays my email instead of my account...

I cannot verify my account on Windows 10 and it displays my email instead of my account...: I cannot verify my account on Windows 10 -version 1903 and after restarting and checking my account online it still doesn't load my name in settings.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Outlook - manual email accounts set up --classic screens again

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - manual email accounts set up --classic screens again: Hi folks For those having difficulty with Manual set up of email accounts on latest updates of Office 2016/2019/365 where those rediculous automated setup things don't work unless you have very basic type email addresses like gmail etc then just as a reminder -- 2 ways to...
  7. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.: Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. Everything on here tells how to delete a USER account. That's not what I'm after. When there is no simple DELETE button, how...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts: As you can see in the image below, I have setup (even two different) email accounts but the Windows 10 Mail app acts as if I have not setup any... [img] I already tried the official MS forums to no avail. I.e. deleting and re-adding accounts, reinstalling Mail app or...
  9. Accounts | Email & app accounts page blank

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts | Email & app accounts page blank: I am referencing an old post about the email accounts page being blank at: Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank I went through all of the suggestions given there, and my problem was still not fixed. Going in a slightly different direction, I realized that the account...
  10. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts: Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add...