Windows 10: my email accounts are blockd

Discus and support my email accounts are blockd in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get the message that my gmail.com and charter.net are in error, when I try to fix them I have to agree to let Microsoft delete my emails. I cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anne-MarieRamirez, Nov 9, 2019.

1. my email accounts are blockd

I get the message that my gmail.com and charter.net are in error, when I try to fix them I have to agree to let Microsoft delete my emails. I cannot agree to this, I cannot change the items I have to agree with. If you want to delete my spam folders, fine. If you want to delete 3-year old mail, fine. I just need to know what your intentions are..

:)

Anne-MarieRamirez, Nov 9, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 9, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Nov 9, 2019
  4. my email accounts are blockd

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

my email accounts are blockd

1. my email accounts are blockd - Similar Threads - email accounts are

2. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...: I need to change the email address in my account as it is no longer active to receive emails. Problem is when I click on edit in the relevant area of my account to change my E address, M need to send me an email to my old inactive account with a code to enter in order to...
  3. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...: I need to change the email address in my account as it is no longer active to receive emails. Problem is when I click on edit in the relevant area of my account to change my E address, M need to send me an email to my old inactive account with a code to enter in order to...
  4. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account: How do I get my emails to show up in my email account for the last 30 days? This email may be inactive and if so how do I reactivate it to get the emails for the last 30 days there's an important email I need out of there and I just want to retrieve it...
  6. my email account

my email account: How do I get my emails to show up in my email account for the last 30 days? This email may be inactive and if so how do I reactivate it to get the emails for the last 30 days there's an important email I need out of there and I just want to retrieve it...
  7. my email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. separating my email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    separating my email accounts: my Gmail account is combined with my Microsoft account they are both listed as Microsoft. How can I separate them from each other again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/separating-my-email-accounts/990e6ec0-c688-4082-a504-45d4cb8f5439
  9. my yahoo email account

my yahoo email account: how do I update my yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-email-account/3932d58f-c03f-47c2-98b1-3f1cf557267a
  10. My Email Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Email Account: Yes I am difficulty of this deleting the email address I have here and this is my email address and I have to wait for to wait and for like a month to delete it anyways just asking if anyone knew how thank you y'all......