Windows 10: My email addresses displayed in my sidebar disappeared

Discus and support My email addresses displayed in my sidebar disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use several different email addresses and in my Windows 10 they display in a sidebar. I can click whichever one I want and view emails to that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PattieBall, Dec 19, 2019.

1. My email addresses displayed in my sidebar disappeared

I use several different email addresses and in my Windows 10 they display in a sidebar. I can click whichever one I want and view emails to that address.

However, today, I had to update one of those emails requested by my web hosting service, and when I did, they all disappeared. I can still find them, but I'm used to having them shown in one location and each one just a click to open, and now I have to view one at a time. I know it's a small thing, but it's bothersome.

I re-linked everything, but still no luck in getting them displayed. I've also checked all of the settings to make sure nothing changed. I also restarted my computer so it would update the one email I changed. It still won't sync, but that is probably another situation to deal with... which I can do later if I can just get my emails displayed again.

Some of my emails also disappeared.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

PB

:)

PattieBall, Dec 19, 2019

2. Vista sidebar gadgets for overclockers?

Yeah I know where it's supposed to be but for some reason it's not there now...

Someone mentioned Everest having a sidebar feature, and I found it in the options... looks like it has a good amount of readings you can select for it to display, but even when I check "show sidebar" or whatever the box is, it doesn't show up or list it in my gadgets list...

steiner666, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

4. My email addresses displayed in my sidebar disappeared

How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

Any ideas when or if this issue will be addressed? Please add functionality to delete an email address in a window that pops up when typing an email address. There are email addresses that display for auto suggesting that are no longer valid. They are not
    in my contacts/people list. These appear to be stored in a "hidden" area of the device, making it not possible to remove them.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

My email addresses displayed in my sidebar disappeared

1. My email addresses displayed in my sidebar disappeared - Similar Threads - email addresses displayed

2. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  3. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address: Fix my email address * Moved from Community Center* Original title: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-is-removed-for-privacy-fix-my-email/b64d8682-6984-4648-99db-6f288f781002
  5. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Fix my email address: Fix my email address * Moved from Community Center* Original title: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-is-removed-for-privacy-fix-my-email/b64d8682-6984-4648-99db-6f288f781002
  6. Share Function Does Not Display My Real Email Address

Share Function Does Not Display My Real Email Address: When I want to share a webpage via email I select "Share" from the 3 dots, enter the name of the person that I want to send it to & hit "Send" It sends it, but rather then display my email address as the sender, " *** Email address is removed for privacy ***", it displays...
  7. My Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** disappeared: My Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has disappeared. Can I get it back? Hundreds use that for my email address. Also, it is used as password on many websites. I have raised this question before with Microsoft advisors, but I am not satisfied...
  8. change my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change my email address: my listed email is now disabled and I have a new email address, how do I update it as I cant receive to my old address. my new email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Change my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change my email address: I have an email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that I no longer use. My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I delete the hotmail email address and keep my gmail address on this computer....
  10. My emails are disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails are disappearing: I have only just started using Mail and Windows 10 and have realised that after 30 days my emails are disappearing. If I use the Search function I am able to find older emails that have disappeared but I cant remember every email that I have ever received and the keywords to...