Windows 10: my email app won't open my emails

Discus and support my email app won't open my emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GwenWhitaker, Jul 9, 2018.

1. my email app won't open my emails

when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet.

:)

GwenWhitaker, Jul 9, 2018
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jul 9, 2018
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jul 9, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

my email app won't open my emails

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

my email app won't open my emails

1. my email app won't open my emails - Similar Threads - email app won't

2. Why won't my email open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my email open?: I just got a new computer which looks/feels far different from the old DELL and Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting my email. I click the email short cut but no response. Help!...
  3. Why won't my email open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my email open?: I just got a new computer which looks/feels far different from the old DELL and Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting my email. I click the email short cut but no response. Help!...
  4. opening my email attachments.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening my email attachments.: When I attach any file to an email and try to open it, I get an "untitled" message. Recipients cannot open attachments at all. Never had this problem until recently. I haven't changed anything....
  5. Outlook Emails Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Emails Won't Open: Hello, For the past month, every time I click on an email in Outlook to open it the email will not open and I get the following error: " Your message cannot be displayed right now". I am currently using a MacBook Air on Safari and have tried several other browsers with no...
  6. my email on the opening screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my email on the opening screen: How do I change my email on the opening screen??? Thank You.... Ernie.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-on-the-opening-screen/20b0827a-0fc9-477e-9e23-651f13285352
  7. Links in email won't open.

Links in email won't open.: Links in email won't open. I have the latest Windows 10 update installed. I tried changing default browsers to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-email-wont-open/0084757b-2903-451f-b40f-260ef8968e2f
  8. Links won't open through email in mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links won't open through email in mail app: Since a recent update I can no longer open any links provided in any email I get. I've had to right click and copy link to another browser to open it instead. How can I fix this? This only happens on my laptop and not on phone....
  9. email app doesn't open to view emails

email app doesn't open to view emails: hi since yesterday windows 10 outlook app won't open too view emails, same ag as in today nothing. Can go into brower to open, but app doesn't work. Anybody else have same problem Thanks...
  10. my email app won't open my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-email-app-wont-open-my-emails/2deacee6-d6b5-4d6d-99a7-21e7e6ff8998

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why did my Windows 10 on laptop insert unknow gmail address?

2. my email app wont open

3. cant open aol email attachment in explorer 11