Windows 10: My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful.

Discus and support My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I try to log in to my email it tells me log out successful. It does this on both desk top computer. I even paid the Best Buy geek squad to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by janetteswitzer, Dec 9, 2023.

1. My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful.

Every time I try to log in to my email it tells me log out successful. It does this on both desk top computer. I even paid the Best Buy geek squad to try to fix it and they couldn't. So I am wanting to know if I uninstall the email and then reinstall it will they create a problem? I have windows 10 and its not eligible to upgrade to windows 11. I have talked to AT&T and they say it is a server problem but they say its not. I can get email on my cell. Please is there anyone out there that can help me?

:)

janetteswitzer, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Farvatten Win User

Yahoo email server error on one acct but not other w/ same settings

Google 'third-party apps yahoo mail October 20 2020'

Yahoo sent out this announcement to those using 3rd party apps. You may just need to delete and recreate the 3rd party app account making sure you have access to the web with cookies enabled, where during the log on a Yahoo sign on page will appear for a password.

Hey Yahoo Member,

Head’s up: As of 20 October 2020, Yahoo Mail will no longer support third-party applications (such as third-party email, calendar, or contact applications) using outdated sign-in methods. That just means if you’re still signing in to your Yahoo account via another email application, like the default email application on your phone, you need to make some quick updates to ensure your mailbox isn’t interrupted.

Here are your options:

Option 1: We recommend that you access your email using our free Yahoo Mail app for iOS and Android or simply go to mail.yahoo.com to access Yahoo Mail on the web.

Option 2: Keep your current, non-Yahoo app, BUT follow a few steps to get it to sync with our secure sign-in method. The steps vary across different email applications, but in most cases, you will have to remove your Yahoo account from the app and then add it back again to update the sign-in security. Use the links below to follow the specific steps for your current application:

Option 3: You can generate a one-time, unique password that will allow you to sign in to your account using your non-Yahoo email application. Once created, this password will continue to allow your app to securely sync your Yahoo email unless you sign out (or are signed out) from your app. You can find instructions on how to do this here.

Questions? Please visit our help page. If you’ve already made the necessary changes for your account, we appreciate the quick action!

Yours in your inbox,
    The Yahoo Team

Farvatten, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Yahoo email sign-in (iPhone)

• Help Forum 11 20 17

• After many, many Attempts I am not able to have Yahoo email sign in my new SE iphone, even along side of my two PCS that do sign in properly. Yahoo help sites only lead me in circles. Yahoo sends me an account key, but then does not allow me to sign
      in again. Somehow I am able to use the phone both incoming and out.

I have been able to sync Contacts also.

Help would be appreciated.

georgefrtsch, Dec 9, 2023
  4. PlanetW Win User

My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful.

Signing into Yahoo/AT&T Mail

My lap top and my PC recently updated to Microsoft 11. Previous to that when I wanted to sign in to one of my multiple Yahoo mail accounts I got a drop down menu and the corresponding password, Now I cannot sign in to any of my Yahoo accounts. One, I don't get a drop down menu. It has my main Yahoo address preprinted in the box for email address. It prefills the password but when enter it says the password is wrong. When I type in the "correct" password it still tells me I'm wrong. I can get on my yahoo emails on my iphones but not on my computers. If I want to use one of my two other Yahoo emails IF i can get it to take the address it does the same thing. Is anyone else having a similar problem? I'm doing the same thing I've always done it's just that now it doesn't work.

Update: I was able to log on using Microsoft Edge but not Google Chrome. Is that it?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

PlanetW, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful.

1. My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful. - Similar Threads - email AT&T Yahoo

2. My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email is AT&T Yahoo and every time I try to sign it it tells me log out successful.: Every time I try to log in to my email it tells me log out successful. It does this on both desk top computer. I even paid the Best Buy geek squad to try to fix it and they couldn't. So I am wanting to know if I uninstall the email and then reinstall it will they create a...
  3. Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has...: Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has been sent but I can not open it*Moved from feedback....
  4. Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has...: Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has been sent but I can not open it*Moved from feedback....
  5. Every time I try to get access window come out telling me to verify the account email has...

6. I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...: I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email is not in the insider program. I do not want to do a clean install as Microsoft suggested....
  7. I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...

I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...: I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email is not in the insider program. I do not want to do a clean install as Microsoft suggested....
  8. I cannot opt out of the insider program. It asks me to sign in and then tells me my email...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Every time I go to send an email it tells me my accounts are out of date and need resetting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I go to send an email it tells me my accounts are out of date and need resetting.: Hello peeps,Help please. Every time I go to send an email Windows 10 there is a notice telling me my accounts are out of date. This is becoming a serious pain. I have two email accounts which I have had for ages and periodically change my passwords as anyone would. When I try...
  10. Edge logging me out every time I close browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out every time I close browser: I am absolutely infuriated with Windows, and with the lack of intelligence on forum replies from so-called "support people". Edge logs me out of Outlook every time I close my browser. Every thread on this forum says go to a link in settings THAT DOES NOT EXIST. You people...