Windows 10: My email name

Discus and support My email name in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My email name is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** It shows my email name as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Katie Tapper, Feb 20, 2019.

1. My email name

My email name is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

It shows my email name as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Katie Tapper, Feb 20, 2019

2. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 20, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

My email name

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

My email name

1. My email name - Similar Threads - email name

2. Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10: I've just found the mail folder below, named "screwzif" in my outlook.com: I didn't create it - can I find out when it was created please and by whom? I've scanned and can't find any virus issues but I still concerned. I've put this in V&M - if it should be in eg...
  3. "MSN Service" is now my email Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    "MSN Service" is now my email Name: Hi - a few days ago my email from name began appearing as "MSN Service". How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-service-is-now-my-email-name/20e8d6cf-c182-40a6-80b3-55bd1eab13df
  4. How to change Email Sender Name in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Email Sender Name in Windows 10 Mail app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With the built-in Mail app for – which is the new default client, you can connect and manage your multiple email accounts from a single point without having to load different websites to check and send your emails. In this [...] This post How to change Email...
  5. Put the senders email address next to the display name in Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Put the senders email address next to the display name in Office 365: This question has been asked in several forums but the only working answers involved using an add-in that creates more problems than it solves. This is for people using Desktop Outlook 2016(2019). I tried the custom add-in "form" but this results in most of our email...
  6. All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?: My problem is when I send an email I'm finding that the number of names from the contact list is not the same number of names when sending an email....
  7. settings: user name with account image, email, etc.

settings: user name with account image, email, etc.: I would like to know based from this YouTube video, www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKCFVCxU2c (0:30), there is the user name, email address, My Microsoft account, account image, OneDrive, Windows update & rewards under settings. Mine does not have that. How to get that to appear or...
  8. How to edit email name in Windows 10 Mail app

How to edit email name in Windows 10 Mail app: When I send an email using my gmail account within my Mail app, the 'From' box looks like this: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <my *** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Why does it show the outlook address and how do I change it? (I assume the...
  9. Conflict between MS account name and email address

Conflict between MS account name and email address: Hi, I have one personal MS account called *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I've had this for a few years and can access it fine, including live mail It has one email address associated with it, also called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have...
  10. User name to be changed from my email id to my name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User name to be changed from my email id to my name: Hi there Recently I changed my primary email alias in my Microsoft account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and deleted that old alias. After that my pc user name changed to *** Email address is removed for...