Windows 10: My email name

Discus and support My email name in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My email name is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** It shows my email name as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Katie Tapper, Feb 20, 2019.

1. My email name

My email name is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

It shows my email name as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Katie Tapper, Feb 20, 2019

2. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 20, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

My email name

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

My email name

1. My email name - Similar Threads - email name

2. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  3. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  4. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  6. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  7. Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...: Hello,I recently purchased a Asus Rog Ally second hand, it was signed into another Microsoft account in windows 11, so I logged out and proceeded to sign into my own account. Once signed into my own account, it had my name showing in the top left image and descriptor of my...
  8. Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...

Signed into new device with my Microsoft account, still has old device name but my email...: Hello,I recently purchased a Asus Rog Ally second hand, it was signed into another Microsoft account in windows 11, so I logged out and proceeded to sign into my own account. Once signed into my own account, it had my name showing in the top left image and descriptor of my...
  9. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  10. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...