Windows 10: My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server.

Discus and support My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dlp563662P, Jul 10, 2019.

1. My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server.

My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server.

:)

dlp563662P, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server.

1. My email needs update. I've tried but says that it can't connect to server. - Similar Threads - email needs update

2. Minecraft can't connect to Server's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can't connect to Server's: Minecraft "Windows 10" editions is "Gaming on Windows 10" (Moderator) ! Even with all ports of game in forwarding (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live) configured in the Router I can't connect to Servers of Minecraft (servers...
  3. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  4. My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps saying that it can't access came servers.: I am trying to play Star Stable online and my computer keeps saying that it can't access game servers. It said I had to update the file which I did by going into the documents folder and selecting the star stable online document, when I went to log onto the game it had...
  5. All of my emails says I have to update my passwwords/ Still can't fet into my emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    All of my emails says I have to update my passwwords/ Still can't fet into my emails: I can't get into m emails. Said I have to update my passwords I did still can't into them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-emails-says-i-have-to-update-my/41652db6-1b94-48a9-ad44-cef800d370a9
  6. Can't connect to MY Minecraft server after DNS flush

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to MY Minecraft server after DNS flush: I run a server with my own domain, I contacted my domain host because I could not connect to my server using domain after my public IP had changed after updating the A record within the domain interface, (though I could connect via IP) but my host told me to flush DNS, and so...
  7. Trying new email client Comcast Server

in Browsers and Email
    Trying new email client Comcast Server: I currently have Thunderbird email ( POP3) installed in my wife's desktop. Server is Comcast. She does not like it. I would like her to try another email client . Do I have to disable Thunderbird email before I install and setup another new email client ? I suppose I have to...
  8. Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator...
  9. Windows update fails. It says unable to connect to update server. Ensure Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update fails. It says unable to connect to update server. Ensure Internet...: As above - I left it overnight, but still fails. It claims that last check was September 2018, when it should have checked now? Bob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-fails-it-says-unable-to-connect-to/7a574bd6-27c6-419d-b743-a01fb4322e28
  10. Can't connect to Windows Update Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to Windows Update Server: I have finished doing the anniversary updates and all went ok. However yesterday being Tuesday I went to the Windows Update section to do any updates that were available and kept of getting a reply could not connect to the update server. All of my other computers that had...