Windows 10: my email only displays the past three weeks now?

Discus and support my email only displays the past three weeks now? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I first bought my computer four months this was bot an issue. Now, it only displays the past three weeks? I did nothing to change it, I wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mauiman27, Nov 24, 2020.

1. mauiman27 Win User

my email only displays the past three weeks now?

When I first bought my computer four months this was bot an issue. Now, it only displays the past three weeks? I did nothing to change it, I wouldn't know how.

:)

mauiman27, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Vivian_S Win User

Outlook displaying emails of last two weeks

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your Outlook view shows emails from last week or two weeks.

May I know if this is only happening in Windows 10 Mail App?

By default, when you first set up your account, the Mail app downloads email messages from the past two weeks. All your older messages are still available online, such as at
    https://www.outlook.com.

If you want to change the number of messages downloaded to the Mail app (also known as your sync duration) use the following steps.

• 1. Go to Start and open
      Mail.
    • 2. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, select the
      Gear icon.
    • 3. Select Manage Accounts and select your email account.
    • 4. Select Change mailbox sync settings.
    • 5. To see older messages, under
      Download email from, choose any time.

However, if this is the case in Outlook.com or Outlook on web I would suggest you to check the Mail Settings. I would suggest you to refer

Where are my email messages or calendar events in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10?

If the issue persists in your webmail, you may also post your query in
    Outlook.com forums
    available in Microsoft Community.

Reference:
    Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Nov 24, 2020
  3. My emails are not syncing for the past week.

My emails are not syncing for the past week. It's getting annoying now. I need help asap. I have my school work to complete. i'm using Hotmail.

Original Title : emails

analenepaul, Nov 24, 2020
  4. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. my email only displays the past three weeks now? - Similar Threads - email displays past

2. I am trying now for the past week to add a family member to my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying now for the past week to add a family member to my account.: I am trying to add a family member to my microsoft account. Keep on getting the message that something went wrong.If i want to verify the account i just never receive the code to do so. Been trying on phone and pc, same result.I changed a password on another account and...
  3. I am trying now for the past week to add a family member to my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying now for the past week to add a family member to my account.: I am trying to add a family member to my microsoft account. Keep on getting the message that something went wrong.If i want to verify the account i just never receive the code to do so. Been trying on phone and pc, same result.I changed a password on another account and...
  4. New computer crashing BSOD several times in the past three weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer crashing BSOD several times in the past three weeks: Hello,I have had a few BSODs with a new desktop in the past few weeks ranging from page fault in non-paged area to memory management error BSOD.My event viewer shows the following for the latest crash "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  5. New computer crashing BSOD several times in the past three weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer crashing BSOD several times in the past three weeks: Hello,I have had a few BSODs with a new desktop in the past few weeks ranging from page fault in non-paged area to memory management error BSOD.My event viewer shows the following for the latest crash "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  6. New computer crashing BSOD several times in the past three weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?: How to display only second or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as I'm plugging in third monitor options for...
  8. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  9. Different BSOD's for the past three months.

Different BSOD's for the past three months.: Hi, so, for the last three months i got constans BSOD's. They don't appear when im doing something in particular, mostly when the pc in chilling with no stress. They started one month after the pc was build and running smooth. Here are the specs: MoBo:MSI B450A-Pro Max GPU:...
  10. BSODFor the past 2 weeks

BSODFor the past 2 weeks: Hello, i have my system built 2 months ago and recently starting to have frequent BSOD especially when im gaming. MOBO: ASRock B450 Legend PROCESSOR : Ryzen 5 3600X SSD : HS-SSD-E2000 RAM : 8GB Ram Corsair cmk8gx4m1d3000c18 GPU: GTX 1660 Ti Gigabyte recently analyzed...