Windows 10: My emails are translated automatically

Discus and support My emails are translated automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In what way can I stop automatic translation of my outlook emails? Below each email I see: translated by Bing and then the text in the other language.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MadsFilsø Jakobsgaard, Feb 19, 2020.

1. My emails are translated automatically

In what way can I stop automatic translation of my outlook emails? Below each email I see: translated by Bing and then the text in the other language. Thank you

:)

MadsFilsø Jakobsgaard, Feb 19, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My emails are translated automatically

Insiders: Translator for Outlook – Read emails in preferred language

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-70612645444a

Brink, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

My emails are translated automatically

1. My emails are translated automatically - Similar Threads - emails are translated

2. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....
  3. Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-translate and replace text in-place automaticity ?: Hello.I am looking for an extension or solution for Microsoft EdgeSearched and tried a lot. Couldn't find what I need.All translation extensions I saw, sent the translation to a new tab, or a sort of pop-up displayed. What I need is to replace the text in an text editor....
  4. the automatic translation function has stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the automatic translation function has stopped working: the automatic translation function has stopped working e.g. at https://www.newsru.com/russia/ always translate pages from Russia to ENGLISH >>> MESSAGE APPEARS couldn't translate this page try again ....and try again ...and try again .... this happens on most...
  5. Email Translations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Translations: How can I translate english to spanish Mexico in the same mutiple recipient email with both languages showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-translations/a0040a90-d2c3-4ef1-99ad-4f9ee4e27bf5
  6. automatic emails

automatic emails: How to do stop your emails from automatically showing up when you turn on your computer? I don't want anyone else who may use my computer to be able to read them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-emails/aa3ed34d-ebdb-43fc-a4b2-f92e35a42e7f
  7. Translator

Translator: After the recent downloads from Microsoft I lost my right click translator ability - how do I get it back - I have a translator app on my task bar bbut that is separate - This recent download for edge and WD has made my computer a Dell XPS slower any answers...
  8. translate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    translate: Buna ziua, Sunt din Romania si nu stiu limba engleza, telefonul meu Lumia 640 cu sistem operare Windows 10 mobile nu traduce simultan paginile web in romana. Care este aplicatia si setarile care ma pot ajuta ? Multumesc comunitatii !...
  9. translate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    translate: Buna ziua, Sunt din Romania si nu stiu limba engleza, telefonul meu Lumia 640 cu sistem operare Windows 10 mobile nu traduce simultan paginile web in romana. Care este aplicatia si setarile care ma pot ajuta ? Multumesc comunitatii !...
  10. translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    translator: I am trying to add a translator to notepad or to use in windows 10 - got the one for Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/translator/408a587f-4801-4704-9178-153e5baaa3b7