Windows 10: my emails i added to outlook does not work.

Discus and support my emails i added to outlook does not work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I try to sync my yahoo and Gmail accounts and it's not working. I sign in Microsoft with my yahoo email and go to check my outlook email and nothing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sfbaygirl, Mar 21, 2023.

1. sfbaygirl Win User

my emails i added to outlook does not work.

I try to sync my yahoo and Gmail accounts and it's not working. I sign in Microsoft with my yahoo email and go to check my outlook email and nothing in the inbox for a few weeks. Can I just sign out of that profile and start a new one and will it affect my subscription to 365 also do I start from scratch with a new Microsoft account as well.

:)

sfbaygirl, Mar 21, 2023

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile my emails i added to outlook does not work. :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. my emails i added to outlook does not work. - Similar Threads - emails added outlook

2. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  3. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  4. my emails i added to outlook does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my emails i added to outlook does not work.: I try to sync my yahoo and Gmail accounts and it's not working. I sign in Microsoft with my yahoo email and go to check my outlook email and nothing in the inbox for a few weeks. Can I just sign out of that profile and start a new one and will it affect my subscription to 365...
  5. my emails i added to outlook does not work.

my emails i added to outlook does not work.: I try to sync my yahoo and Gmail accounts and it's not working. I sign in Microsoft with my yahoo email and go to check my outlook email and nothing in the inbox for a few weeks. Can I just sign out of that profile and start a new one and will it affect my subscription to 365...
  6. MY Outlook email stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY Outlook email stopped working: Microsoft had an update on Dec 5,2020, after that my OUTLOOK email stopped working both incoming and out going please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-email-stopped-working/2524aab3-ff9c-4606-a80e-0af890195d0c
  7. Work email to Outlook app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work email to Outlook app: I've tried to add an additional work email to the Outlook app on Windows 10. It keeps asking for password, attention required. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-email-to-outlook-app/b03cfe6e-1d96-4219-a346-3252734fd113
  8. outlook email not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook email not working: Having outlook email issues. Windows 10. Office 365. First could not send or receive emails. Now can't get email to open at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-not-working/a0c9ad22-fb94-4fc4-bbae-728a2c683cb0"
  9. trouble adding an email account to outlook

trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...
  10. Adding email address to Outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding email address to Outlook: I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does...