Windows 10: My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

Discus and support My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am working in a remote job where they installed us microsoft azure remote desktop in our personal computers. Can the company access/record what i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fernando Victoria, Apr 14, 2022.

1. My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

I am working in a remote job where they installed us microsoft azure remote desktop in our personal computers. Can the company access/record what i do on my personal computer or only in the remote desktop. Thanks in advance.

:)

Fernando Victoria, Apr 14, 2022

2. Remote desktop azure joined computers

We are testing to move everyone from our old domain to azure ad join computers. But remote desktop don't work properly. It works sometimes from an azure AD join computer to another AAD. Dont work from from AAD to an domain joined.

Any sugestions?

[Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category]

Jan AndreAsmarvik, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 14, 2022
  4. RS_NS Win User

My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Session host in a Azure VM for running Tally ERP for multiple users

Hello,

In these lockdown period of Covid-19, many clients are migrating to cloud service providers for running Tally Erp9 a client based desktop application. It has has been proved to be cost effective, secure and access from anywhere solution.

Please help to provide me a simple way to host Tally Erp 9, in a Azure windows VM and access it through popular Terminal Services -formerly/RDS cal from a remote device.

As we know the Azure windows VM's gives an option to run 2 concurrent remote desktop session.How to get additional users to able to work on the application using RDS.

Please help me with the steps and expected azure pricing calculations considering 5 - 10 users at the minimum.

Regards,

RS

RS_NS, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

1. My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop? - Similar Threads - Employer access computer

2. My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?: I am working in a remote job where they installed us microsoft azure remote desktop in our personal computers. Can the company access/record what i do on my personal computer or only in the remote desktop. Thanks in advance....
  3. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016: Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We need to have Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop in our hosted shared desktop and the available installer is...
  4. Azure AD Remote Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure AD Remote Desktop Not Working: I am unable to use Remote Desktop to connect to Azure AD joined PC.Connect to remote Azure Active Directory-joined PC Windows 10 - Windows Client Management Microsoft DocsI have fresh installed 2 x windows PC and checked and followed the above instructions.I am unable to...
  5. Can I access remotely a computer folder via windows without "TeamViwer"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I access remotely a computer folder via windows without "TeamViwer"?: Hello everybody, a few years ago I was using a NAS and I was able to access it from windows adding its hard drive remotely having a fixed internet IP. Now I don't have a NAS anymore, but it would be quite nice if I could share a windows folder over the "internet" without...
  6. Can not login to my remote desktop windows 10 pro via ipad

Can not login to my remote desktop windows 10 pro via ipad: Hi, I have good experience using remote desktop on my laptop to login on my HP workstation win10 pro, but for some reason i can not logon via my Ipad nor my iphone. I already changed the parameter for the network authentification, but no change, still got the message "the...
  7. If I open up a connection via Remote Desktop to my work computer, will the computer at the...

If I open up a connection via Remote Desktop to my work computer, will the computer at the...: I’m worried that it’ll unlock the computer being connected too. If I forgot to lock the Remote Desktop connection will that happen too? submitted by /u/qqqqqqTA [link] [comments]...
  8. Can I DNS / route via my remote desktop?

Can I DNS / route via my remote desktop?: So I connect to a VPN, then my PC at work. My work PC is on a LAN which has a firewall which restricts access to websites (e.g. a CRM) to devices on the LAN. Is there a way to route via my work PC? Meaning I can access websites as if I am my work PC on my home PC. IT doesn't...
  9. Can't connect from my laptop to work computer via remote desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't connect from my laptop to work computer via remote desktop: I am operating a Windows 10 pro laptop. I am able to log in to the portal successfully. It starts a "smart tunnel". Then I go to Remote Desktop Connection and type in the domain name I have already verified it is correct, then enter the user name. I get the following...
  10. Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.: My Onedrive account is not working and I can't do anything to fix. I'll try and log in and I'll get to the section where it sets up my onedrive computer and it says file already active (I've been using it for at least a year) won't sign in so I can't access it, won't let me...