Windows 10: my Epics app

Discus and support my Epics app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; will not load keeps crashing plus be for it stop working fortnite did not work and my labtop meat all the requirements should i get older version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by obeyuiwl3, Sep 25, 2019.

1. obeyuiwl3 Win User

my Epics app

will not load keeps crashing plus be for it stop working fortnite did not work and my labtop meat all the requirements should i get older version?

:)

obeyuiwl3, Sep 25, 2019

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

my Epics app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my Epics app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

my Epics app

1. my Epics app - Similar Threads - Epics app

2. Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-log-in-to-epic-games-using-xbox/bd309959-eb33-43b4-825f-43c3039cd9d6
  3. Epic games library does not load at all and thumbnails wont load too on app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games library does not load at all and thumbnails wont load too on app.: Epic games library does not load at all and almost all the clickable options don't respond. I can only click and use cart option/Wishlist/news/browse/discover options. I am unable to use epic games pc app. Every time i open it no thumbnail appears. I cant use library or see...
  4. Epic games library does not load at all and thumbnails wont load too on app.

Epic games library does not load at all and thumbnails wont load too on app.: Epic games library does not load at all and almost all the clickable options don't respond. I can only click and use cart option/Wishlist/news/browse/discover options. I am unable to use epic games pc app. Every time i open it no thumbnail appears. I cant use library or see...
  5. There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.: I cannot launch a game on the epic games app. Every time I try it says there has been an application error and in the text it reads numbers. The numbers are 0x0000005. Does someone know how to get rid of this. Please help me....
  6. There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.

There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.: I cannot launch a game on the epic games app. Every time I try it says there has been an application error and in the text it reads numbers. The numbers are 0x0000005. Does someone know how to get rid of this. Please help me....
  7. Any body know how to fix this issue? It happened with me in epic games app/ next cam app/...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any body know how to fix this issue? It happened with me in epic games app/ next cam app/...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Pin8695 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m24zno/any_body_know_how_to_fix_this_issue_it_happened/
  8. I dont know why i am getting this grain/noise in some apps like Epic Launcher, MS Teams. It...

I dont know why i am getting this grain/noise in some apps like Epic Launcher, MS Teams. It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weakthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdsqw0/i_dont_know_why_i_am_getting_this_grainnoise_in/
  9. Why is memory at 71%?? only apps that are running are Edge with 2 tabs and Epic games and VLC

Why is memory at 71%?? only apps that are running are Edge with 2 tabs and Epic games and VLC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anon9360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtaopy/why_is_memory_at_71_only_apps_that_are_running/
  10. Epic CEO Continues MS Uproar, Says Nobody Wants to Build Win Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Epic CEO Continues MS Uproar, Says Nobody Wants to Build Win Apps: Epic CEO Continues MS Uproar, Says Nobody Wants to Build Win Apps Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney still opposes Microsoft’s Universal Windows Platform Microsoft wants to unify its desktop, mobile and game platforms through the Universal Windows Platform (UWP). At the...