Windows 10: My epson scanner cannot attached a scan to an email

Discus and support My epson scanner cannot attached a scan to an email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have Outlook 2019 standalone installed on Windows 10, and Outlook is set as the default mail client. I have an Epson printer/scanner with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RIV1933, Apr 27, 2020.

1. RIV1933 Win User

My epson scanner cannot attached a scan to an email

Hi,

I have Outlook 2019 standalone installed on Windows 10, and Outlook is set as the default mail client.

I have an Epson printer/scanner with the latest version of SmartScan.

When I attempt to scan a document and attach it to an email, it fails to load Outlook.

See this help guide .

The error message says something about the scanning software not being able to communicate with the default email program.

I've restarted the computer a few times.

Is there anything else I need to setup in Outlook for it to be able to work with other installed programs like Epson SmartScan?

Thanks

Ian

:)

RIV1933, Apr 27, 2020
  2. BadAtIT Win User

Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

I just tried a later suggestion and it worked great for me:
    On my Dell PC, right clicked Epson scan shortcut and selected "Run as administrator" ...
    A tiny pain to remember each time I'm selecting the scanner shortcut, but much less pain than the problems I was experiencing!!!

BadAtIT, Apr 27, 2020
  3. BadAtIT Win User

And yes this problem didn't begin for me until the latest Windows 10 update ... on all of my PCs (3) and different Epson scanner models (3). Epson's 2013 software probably is due for a refresh, do ya think????

BadAtIT, Apr 27, 2020
  4. My epson scanner cannot attached a scan to an email

I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts turning forever. I have to close Epson scan using the task manager or by right clicking Epson scan in the taskbar/close and Windows will send an error report.

1- I have uninstalled the Epson Scan software and reinstalled the latest driver from the Epson Website for Win 10 64 bit.
    2- I have tried to roll back to an earlier graphics card driver.
    I have tried using a different USB cable plugged into a different port.

So far the problem continues. I suspect the problem could be due to the latest Windows feature update or maybe the Graphics card driver could be to blame.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this problem would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Chris.

Chris Nicola, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

My epson scanner cannot attached a scan to an email

1. My epson scanner cannot attached a scan to an email - Similar Threads - epson scanner cannot

2. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  3. Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner: I am trying to re-install driver for my Epson V550 Scanner. I located the V550 driver in Epson website, but when I try to install, I get a popup from MSoft telling me I must get driver from MS Store! When I try to install MS recommended Scanner from Store, it will not...
  4. Epson Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner: My Epson WF3520 scanner won't work with my new Windows 10 laptop. It does fine on my old Windows 7 laptop. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-scanner/1588806c-5783-4df2-b664-59662731cdf3
  5. Cannot attach files to my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot attach files to my emails: Hi, For the last few days I have had trouble attaching files to my emails. I compose an email, click the attachment icon, get into File Explorer, click on the document I want to attach, and then it freezes. I get a 'Not Responding' error and the prompt to close the...
  6. my epson scanner will not work

my epson scanner will not work: I updated from win 7 to win 10 now my epson xp 202 scanner will not work the printer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-scanner-will-not-work/d99d586d-1b82-4ea7-bfa8-5ef8e358e182
  7. Epson scanner

Epson scanner: Scanner stopped working. It will scan one item when I first log in then I get an error message each time I try to scan further items. Telling me the scanner is not connected. Have tried to follow the advice to connect it using the help section but none of what I am told to do...
  8. I Can't uninstall Epson Attach To Email.

I Can't uninstall Epson Attach To Email.: Please help Me! How to Remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-epson-attach-to-email/bee0b664-2a8b-41d7-b4b0-b4303ab80ca4
  9. Epson Scan cannot Communicate.

Epson Scan cannot Communicate.: I have two different Epson Photo Flat Bed Scanners. models V330 and V370 photo . When attempting to use, both models show a box that says ... . I have deleted the app and reinstalled with no success on either flat bed scanner . I have unchecked compatibility mode....
  10. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner: I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson wia driver

2. windows 10 scan app cant find scanner