Windows 10: My Epson WF-4740 is printing slow after lastest Window 10 update.

Discus and support My Epson WF-4740 is printing slow after lastest Window 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After latest update on 11/13/19 my printer is extremely slow. It takes 4-5 minutes to print an easy document. We have updated the driver -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KathyC3WW, Nov 20, 2019.

1. KathyC3WW Win User

My Epson WF-4740 is printing slow after lastest Window 10 update.

After latest update on 11/13/19 my printer is extremely slow. It takes 4-5 minutes to print an easy document. We have updated the driver - started/restarted. Other PC's in my office their documents print very quickly - it's just my PC. Any suggestions?

:)

KathyC3WW, Nov 20, 2019

2. How do i reverse the printing page order on my epson workforce pro wf-4740 printer

You have to enable Duplex Printing.

Type in Control Printers in Run Dialog box.

On the new Window, Right Click your Printer and choose Prefrences.

See for a duplex or a two-sided printing and turn on.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/...

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer

I have Windows 10 (64 bit) installed on HP desktop for several years working successfully. . A local wi-fi network has enabled wireless printing on Epson printer (WF 4740) for many moths. After Windows 10 automatic update in September, 2019 desktop can
    longer communicate with printer. Troubleshooting error message reads "there may be a problem with printer which Windows will take steps to fix". No fix has ever taken place. Today I updated all Epson printer drivers and related software, was able to print
    test page through Epson website. However, inability of HP desktop to communicate with Epson printer and error messages continues

I would appreciate any suggestions about corrective measures

Andrew

AndrewVitvitsky, Nov 20, 2019
  4. My Epson WF-4740 is printing slow after lastest Window 10 update.

Printing Wirelessly on a Epson WF-2540

Team,

Up until recently I have never had a problem printing wirelessly on my WF 2540 printer from my computer.

I have also had no problem Scanning wirelessly either

Then all of a sudden i could no longer print wirelessly from my computer, but could still scan wirelessly

i am using win 10 and all drivers are up to date

All Epson drivers are up to date

i can print wirelessly(remote) to my WF 2540 from my mobile and android Tablet using Epson Software

I can print hardwired from my PC to the printer

I just cannot print wirelessly to the printer from my PC

any suggestions?

XCEL8-2-50plus, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

My Epson WF-4740 is printing slow after lastest Window 10 update.

1. My Epson WF-4740 is printing slow after lastest Window 10 update. - Similar Threads - Epson 4740 printing

2. Epson wf 7520 will not print 11x17.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson wf 7520 will not print 11x17.: Windows 11, Epson WF 7520 will not print 11x17. there is no option to choose 11x17 in any of the settings. Tried installing the E15716 driver but no luck....
  3. Epson wf 7520 will not print 11x17.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson wf 7520 will not print 11x17.: Windows 11, Epson WF 7520 will not print 11x17. there is no option to choose 11x17 in any of the settings. Tried installing the E15716 driver but no luck....
  4. Epson WF-4630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson WF-4630: How do I get my scanner to operate correctly with Windows 10? I have tried almost everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-4630/243120d1-1b80-4a3c-a253-8e49d60d67b9
  5. Epson All-In-One Printer WF-4740 Drivers Will Not Install

Epson All-In-One Printer WF-4740 Drivers Will Not Install: I have a new Epson All-In-One Printer WF-4740. My PC computer have a windows 10 64 bit operating system and I cannot install the printer drivers from Epson website. During the setup my computer confirm it sees the printer and at this point the computer will not install the...
  6. Can't print A3 from Epson WF 7710 with Windows 10

Can't print A3 from Epson WF 7710 with Windows 10: Trying to print on A3 through Windows 10 to Epson WF 7710. The option for A3 doesn't come up, only A4, Letter, Postcard and 2 other small sizes. I've installed the latest software from the Epson website, restarted both the printer and laptop. I can choose the A3 option from...
  7. printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer

printing with an Epson wf-2760 printer: I just started using windows 10 with this printer (Epson WF-2760) and the pages print in first to last order. I would like to print in last to first order. Is there any way to change this?...
  8. WF-7720 Epson Print and Scan download

WF-7720 Epson Print and Scan download: Unable to find Epson Print and Scan download for WF-7720 Windows 10. On current printer set up Cannot choose correct type of paper; i.e. photo paper or card stock. only plain paper...
  9. Printing Wirelessly on a Epson WF-2540

Printing Wirelessly on a Epson WF-2540: Team, Up until recently I have never had a problem printing wirelessly on my WF 2540 printer from my computer. I have also had no problem Scanning wirelessly either Then all of a sudden i could no longer print wirelessly from my computer, but could still scan wirelessly...
  10. Printing Wirelessly on a Epson WF-2540

Printing Wirelessly on a Epson WF-2540: Team, Up until recently I have never had a problem printing wirelessly on my WF 2540 printer from my computer. I have also had no problem Scanning wirelessly either Then all of a sudden i could no longer print wirelessly from my computer, but could still scan wirelessly...