Windows 10: My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a...

Discus and support My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine, but it gives me a "communication Error" when trying to use the scanner. The driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeithAndrews2, Dec 11, 2018.

1. My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a...

My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine, but it gives me a "communication Error" when trying to use the scanner. The driver is current and it is connected to a USB 2.0 port on my Dell Inspiron 3640.

:)

KeithAndrews2, Dec 11, 2018
  2. G Rowe Win User

Windows 10 Will Not Print Consistently to Epson Workforce 845

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Pro. My Epson Workforce 845 worked flawlessly with Windows 7 Pro. Now with Windows 10 I can print 1 or 2 documents and then receive "Error - Printing". I have another laptop which was upgraded from Windows
    7 Pro to Windows 10. It prints flawlessly every time I have needed to print. On the laptop I am having problems printing, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver that came with the printer. I have uninstalled the driver the came with the printer,
    downloaded and installed the latest Epson Workforce 845 Windows 10 64-bit driver and latest Epson Workforce 845 Windows 10 Epson Workforce 845 patch from Epson. To get the printer to printer again, I have to uninstall and reinstall the driver. Turning the
    printer off and on does not resolve the problem. Both of my laptops have an Intel i7 processor and 8GB of RAM. What do I do to resolve the inconsistent print problem?

G Rowe, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Debby_27 Win User
    laptop is not printing but desk is on workforce 845

Laptop printer is not printing but desk is on workforce 845

Debby_27, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Dude Win User

My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a...

Thema:

My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a...

1. My Epson Workforce 845 Scanner does not work. It prints fine but it gives me a... - Similar Threads - Epson Workforce 845

2. Epson Workforce 500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Workforce 500: Hello, I get error 43 when trying to print with my Epson Workforce 500. It says that my USB is not recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-workforce-500/de9c0b4e-10f5-4710-b9cb-9b7d7114cddc
  3. my epson scanner will not work

my epson scanner will not work: I updated from win 7 to win 10 now my epson xp 202 scanner will not work the printer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epson-scanner-will-not-work/d99d586d-1b82-4ea7-bfa8-5ef8e358e182
  4. Printing with a WF 3720 / 3725 workforce pro Epson

Printing with a WF 3720 / 3725 workforce pro Epson: Hi, I would like to adjust the scale when printing but win10 will only let me select pre scale sizes, not even % sizes can you help or advice a fix please ? Thanks Sim...
  5. Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...

Epson workforce 645 won't print: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the...: As of 12/30/19, my wireless Epson Workforce 645 printer will not print from any device except the desktop to which it is connected via cable. The printer's display shows the WI-FI at full strength, the power is on, and the router is working. I have looked at the device...
  6. Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting

Epson Workforce 320 printer - not connecting: I have attempted to use my Epson Workforce 320 printer with me HP computer using windows 10 home edition. I continue to get a "unable to connect" message. I have followed all of the troubleshoots, updates and device checks. I've tried removing the device from the computer,...
  7. windows 10 does not recognise my scanner (Epson workforce 845) after the last update to...

windows 10 does not recognise my scanner (Epson workforce 845) after the last update to...: windows 10 does not recognise my scanner (Epson workforce 845) after the last update to Build 19013vb-release 191025-1609, it was working before the, I tried everything reinstall, update drivers ….ect......
  8. Epson Workforce 2750

Epson Workforce 2750: Hello, Can anyone advise on how I can set up an Epson Workforce printer? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/epson-workforce-2750/2c726803-a91e-4ccc-956b-d46486c28fff
  9. Microsoft has killed my Epson Workforce 610 Scanner App

Microsoft has killed my Epson Workforce 610 Scanner App: Within the past 2 weeks or so (more than likely tied to the last Windows 10 update), I can no longer use my Epson device for scanning with the Epson Scan App. This comes after 9+ years of using this App with both Windows 7 and 10. When I try to scan, the process is blocked...
  10. Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing

Epson Workforce 645 Quit Printing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer after reading the queries and answers at Printer won't print.. My printer still will not print; the message I always receive is, "print spooler is not running," or words to that effect. I have been working on correcting this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson workforce 845 will not show up under win 10

2. epson workforce 845 scanner problems

3. scanner problem epson workforce 845

4. SCANNER NOT WORKING ON WORKFORCE 845,
  5. epson worforce 845 not recognizing scanner