Windows 10: my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document

Discus and support my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; wont print a word document trouble shooting keeps say problem with setup ive followed all the option and nothing is working ive had a look online but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clairerobinson1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document

wont print a word document trouble shooting keeps say problem with setup ive followed all the option and nothing is working ive had a look online but as im not very technical its very confusing its say something about the drivers need updating please can someone help

:)

clairerobinson1, Jun 22, 2020
  2. compiler7 Win User

strange problem W10 Laptop with Epson xp-400 printer

I have an Epson XP 400 printer. It works great. All is fine on my W7 laptop and a W10 laptop. But my other W10 laptop is weird.

If I see something I want to print, turn on the printer, and print, it says the printer is offline.

But the document is in the print queue. If I restart the computer, it immediately recognizes the printer and the queue document gets printed right away.

Keep in mind the other computers work perfectly with the printer.

Suggestions on how to proceed?

Mel

compiler7, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Epson Printer Driver - XP driver installed on 10 - device not showing as printer

I inherited an Epson Stylus Pro9600(~2003) and would like to get it working for a local non-profit.

• I downloaded the last driver available from the epson site. It was for Windows XP (64-bit)
    Epson Stylus Pro 9600 - UltraChrome Ink | Epson Stylus Pro Series | Professional Imaging Printers | Printers | Support | Epson US

• Ran setup in "compatibility" mode for running the older driver and it said the driver was installed correctly.
    • Try to print and the new printer is not available to print from.
    • Checking in the control panel>hardware> "Devices and Printers" the Epson (showing as 'usb2.0 printer') is in the "unspecified Devices" section rather than the "printers" one.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

ieatgreenmen, Jun 22, 2020
  4. TonyG53 Win User

my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document

Epson printer issues with PDF files.

Since doing an update from Epson, I'm unable to print PDF files with my Epson XP-640 printer. No problem printing Word files. Any suggestions?

TonyG53, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document

1. my epson xp-442 printer wont print a word document - Similar Threads - epson 442 printer

2. My Epson Printer doesn't print Word documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Epson Printer doesn't print Word documents: Hello, I inherited an older Epson printer that was never used. I cant seem to get any word documents to print unless there is an image . And PDF's print faded. The only thing that seems to print well is a photo format file like jpeg. Attached is information on the printer....
  3. Epson XP 340 printer

Epson XP 340 printer: Screen stays on "Ink our Error". Can't switch to another screen/settings. I replaced ink; still has error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-340-printer/3d13276a-1af0-4823-a305-523ad707ebf1
  4. Epson printer starts to print Word doc then stops

Epson printer starts to print Word doc then stops: Hi, I purchased a new Epson printer as my old one started to act up so thought as I would have to buy new ink - almost $200.00 I would just by one of the new eco printers. I thought this would fix my printing problems!! It didn't. The new printer does exactly what the old one...
  5. Unable to print document using Epson PX720WD Printer

Unable to print document using Epson PX720WD Printer: In an attempt to print a letter with pictures as a Word Document, I received the following message; There is insufficient memory or disk space. Word cannot display the requested font. Please comment accordingly. * Moved from IE11/Windows 10...
  6. my printer wont print emails or microsoft word

my printer wont print emails or microsoft word: my HP office jet printer does not suddenly print emails or Microsoft word documents from my Windows 10 system. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print-emails-or-microsoft-word/63d99000-1822-4660-adae-43f8cf0892de
  7. Epson XP-340 Printer

Epson XP-340 Printer: I have a printer that runs out of ink very quickly. I have purchased a black ink cartridge with extra ink and want to remove access to the colours and have it print only in black. This used to be so easy years ago and now I am stuck. Any idea of how to accomplish this. I...
  8. Epson XP-830 wont print properly from PC.

Epson XP-830 wont print properly from PC.: Epson XP-830 prints like its out of ink when using my PC with windows 10. Prints great from my iphone and ipad. I have updated the printer soft and firmware. It all worked well with PC till recently. Help...
  9. epson xp 340 printer

epson xp 340 printer: hi have just purchased the above & generally all has gone well ,ive scanned ok but wont print on command from printer .the icon is up on task bar etc ,assume the status "use printer offline" is correct , so any ideas.thoughts please .don small...
  10. epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable

epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable: All of a sudden my computer won't recognize my printer. It shows its connected to network and is working but printer driver unavailable. I have checked and have the most updated windows and printer updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works....