Windows 10: my esc key isnt working

Discus and support my esc key isnt working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i got this new bluetooth keyboard which works fine except for some reason my esc key wont work. everytime i press it it puts ` instead of actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by noodle_589, May 24, 2021.

1. my esc key isnt working

i got this new bluetooth keyboard which works fine except for some reason my esc key wont work. everytime i press it it puts ` instead of actually doing wat i want it to like pausing a game or sum. can someone plz help idk how to get it to work?

:)

noodle_589, May 24, 2021

2. ESC key isn't working

My ESC key isn't working i need
    help
    please. I need ESC a lot in games. I tired
    Keytweak
    and tired to replace the ESC
    key but they didn't work aswell .

moonlimalin, May 24, 2021
  3. EarthDog Win User
    Did ECS Just Blurt Out Names of 8-Series Motherboards?

The ESC key, yes. ECS boards, no... thought that golden thing they put out isnt a slouch (just not high on my list).

EarthDog, May 24, 2021
  4. my esc key isnt working

Multiple key works as the ESC key

My laptop's inbuilt keyboard's multiple key works as ESC key. And it happens automatically. Normally the keys are fine they do their job but after a certain period of time some key will automatically trigger as the ESC key specially CTRL, S, B, N, M. Before
    pressing space-bar once or twice would have solve the problem but it doesn't help sometimes and now the problem is persistent. It occurs automatically maybe in every 10 mintutes. Sometimes it takes more or less to occur the problem

ShohiduzzamanShakil, May 24, 2021
Thema:

my esc key isnt working

1. my esc key isnt working - Similar Threads - esc key isnt

2. My Esc, F4 and F11 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Esc, F4 and F11 keys are not working: from some days my Esc, F4 and F11 keys are not working. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-esc-f4-and-f11-keys-are-not-working/f4f09b2d-2dfb-4a5a-aee9-2cef9aa0ae91
  3. My Esc, F4 and F11 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Esc, F4 and F11 keys are not working: from some days my Esc, F4 and F11 keys are not working. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-esc-f4-and-f11-keys-are-not-working/f4f09b2d-2dfb-4a5a-aee9-2cef9aa0ae91
  4. Esc and Function keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Esc and Function keys not working.: My function keys and my escape key are not working and I have tried many different things to try and fix it. When I hit the esc and function keys they light up red but the rest of my keys do not. So I was wondering how I would go about fixing that so that the keys would work....
  5. Esc and Function keys not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esc and Function keys not working.: My function keys and my escape key are not working and I have tried many different things to try and fix it. When I hit the esc and function keys they light up red but the rest of my keys do not. So I was wondering how I would go about fixing that so that the keys would work....
  6. Esc and Function keys not working.

7. esc key

in Windows 10 Customization
    esc key: I have no idea what I did, but now I when I hit my esc key I get the HP System Information window. In order for me to get the normal esc key function, I have to hit Shift + esc. Can someone help me undo this?...
  8. esc key

esc key: I have no idea what I did, but now I when I hit my esc key I get the HP System Information window. In order for me to get the normal esc key function, I have to hit Shift + esc. Can someone help me undo this?...
  9. Multiple key works as the ESC key

Multiple key works as the ESC key: My laptop's inbuilt keyboard's multiple key works as ESC key. And it happens automatically. Normally the keys are fine they do their job but after a certain period of time some key will automatically trigger as the ESC key specially CTRL, S, B, N, M. Before pressing space-bar...
  10. ESC and ~ keys dont work

ESC and ~ keys dont work: my ESC, FN and ~ keys stopped working when i was using my laptop like usually. i clearly remember using ESC less than 5 minutes ago before i noticed it stopped working. is it possible that i accidentally pressed some key combination that disables these keys? i have...