Windows 10: My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work.

Discus and support My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work. I've tried restarting computer and reinstalling my keyboard, but none of them seem to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshishVerma7, Aug 20, 2020.

1. My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work.

My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work. I've tried restarting computer and reinstalling my keyboard, but none of them seem to work.

:)

AshishVerma7, Aug 20, 2020

2. Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z

ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z are not working.

The above keys do not work most of the time. Sometimes they work for a little, then once I shut down my laptop it stops working again. Recently I've found out that if I press the CAPS, a, and s keys at the same
    time, it increases my volume. If I press the same combo, but instead I click d rather than s, it opens the windows 10 get help tab. So the keys are doing something, but they will not actually let me type anything.

SaulLebreault, Aug 20, 2020
  3. ShayaaMK Win User
    Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z

ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z are not working.

The above keys do not work most of the time. Sometimes they work for a little, then once I shut down my laptop it stops working again. Recently I've found out that if I press the CAPS, a, and s keys at the same
    time, it increases my volume. If I press the same combo, but instead I click d rather than s, it opens the windows 10 get help tab. So the keys are doing something, but they will not actually let me type anything.

ShayaaMK, Aug 20, 2020
  4. ebrsc Win User

My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work.

E71 - [TAB] and [ESC] key

> As a temporary workaround you could use CTRL+I which translate to TAB.

YAY! Thanks a lot danyvip, it works perfectly.

Any idea for [ESC]? Is there any document where all those shortcuts are listed?

TIA.

ebrsc, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work.

1. My: ESC, ~,TAB, 1 not on numpad, and Q keys won't work. - Similar Threads - ESC TAB numpad

2. Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?: I have Windows 11, and sometimes the keys function properly for a few minutes to an hour but I am not sure what is causing such issues.Important: I don't have a keyboard troubleshooter for some reason and nor do have uninstalling keyboard drivers either.Another factor is that...
  3. Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?: I have Windows 11, and sometimes the keys function properly for a few minutes to an hour but I am not sure what is causing such issues.Important: I don't have a keyboard troubleshooter for some reason and nor do have uninstalling keyboard drivers either.Another factor is that...
  4. Why won't my 1, `, Tab, Capslock, Esc keys work ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my 1, `, Tab, Capslock, Esc keys work ?: I tried to uninstall the keyboard driver, restart the computer, update the driver everything I could find online but my keys are still refusing to work when I want them to and I've only seen them work if I press a combination of Esc and 1 but that's only a fix that lasts...
  5. Why won't my 1, `, Tab, Capslock, Esc keys work ?

Why won't my 1, `, Tab, Capslock, Esc keys work ?: I tried to uninstall the keyboard driver, restart the computer, update the driver everything I could find online but my keys are still refusing to work when I want them to and I've only seen them work if I press a combination of Esc and 1 but that's only a fix that lasts...
  6. 5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem: For some reason, 5 keys include: ESC, tab, "`", "1", q have a problem like paralyzed. at first, I also thought my keyboard was disabled but then when I press the key combination ` + 1 + 2 it opens the Microsoft edge help & learning page I tried to find the short key to open...
  7. 5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem

5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem: For some reason, 5 keys include: ESC, tab, "`", "1", q have a problem like paralyzed. at first, I also thought my keyboard was disabled but then when I press the key combination ` + 1 + 2 it opens the Microsoft edge help & learning page I tried to find the short key to open...
  8. 5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z: ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z are not working. The above keys do not work most of the time. Sometimes they work for a little, then once I shut down my laptop it stops working again. Recently I've found out that if I press the CAPS, a, and s keys at the same time, it...
  10. Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z: ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z are not working. The above keys do not work most of the time. Sometimes they work for a little, then once I shut down my laptop it stops working again. Recently I've found out that if I press the CAPS, a, and s keys at the same time, it...