Windows 10: My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how...

Discus and support My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; see below: [ATTACH] they should be something like this: [ATTACH] Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [NOWAY], Aug 6, 2020.

1. [NOWAY] Win User

My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how...

see below:

My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how... e1fbc5d0-514a-4c44-8740-a69a12edfd45?upload=true.png

they should be something like this:

My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how... bbbb831a-50c1-4d35-8afc-10135d3b17e3?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance

:)

[NOWAY], Aug 6, 2020

2. How long does event viewer save/store your bsod log?

Is there any tutorial about how to check bsod log list in event viewer ?

mikelferdinan, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how...

How long does event viewer save/store your bsod log?

It's done by size of the log rather than date. Right-click on each log to see its Properties. Here is my System log, for example. Four months of records, and nowhere near full yet.

My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how... [​IMG]

Bree, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. My event viewer's "Windows Log -> system" session does not displaying items correctly, how... - Similar Threads - event viewer's Log

2. Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?: My computer shut off waking from Sleep. This is what I saw in event viewer after restarting the pc again. What does it mean and how can I fix this problem if possible?Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.TZ10 has been enumerated. _PSV =...
  3. Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125. What's It Mean?: My computer shut off waking from Sleep. This is what I saw in event viewer after restarting the pc again. What does it mean and how can I fix this problem if possible?Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 125ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.TZ10 has been enumerated. _PSV =...
  4. What is Dbx in Event Viewer > Windows logs > system ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Dbx in Event Viewer > Windows logs > system ?: Hello so basically I contacted the Dell support there this guy wanted to remotely connect to my laptop so he told me I might have an OS issue but he asked me to login to my Microsoft account while he was remotely connected to my laptop then when I logged in the saw everything...
  5. What is Dbx in Event Viewer > Windows logs > system ?

What is Dbx in Event Viewer > Windows logs > system ?: Hello so basically I contacted the Dell support there this guy wanted to remotely connect to my laptop so he told me I might have an OS issue but he asked me to login to my Microsoft account while he was remotely connected to my laptop then when I logged in the saw everything...
  6. Event Viewer Log Files

Event Viewer Log Files: I've noticed my disk space is running low and I've found Event Viewer log files are taking up 25GB. The log file size limit is set to the default of 20480 KB and set to overwrite.I'm sure they shouldn't be taking this much space up.Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.Does...
  7. Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format.: NOTE: THIS QUESTION IS REALLY A WINDOW SERVERS QUESTION - NO SUCH WINDOWS VERSION CATEGORY WAS LISTEDDear Sir or Madam: The Event Viewer allows one to Add/Remove Columns e.g., Date and Time, Source, Event ID, Task Category, etc.. But there is no way to display the actual...
  8. Event Viewer Log.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Log.: Need to create an event viewer log that tracks USB connects and disconnects. I have all my USB devices disconnecting and reconnecting. I need to identify if it's possibly my UPS (usb connected to PC), because it showed I had a battery discharge when i first installed my...
  9. Contradictory item in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Contradictory item in Event Viewer: Event Viewer shows that computer has resumed from sleep but PC is, in fact, in sleep mode despite this second message Here is what I am seeing 5 seconds apart (attached) [img] 111697
  10. Event Viewer Logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Logs: I’m currently on Win10 Pro x64, version 1709, Build 16299.371. Searching in my Event Viewer, I noticed some logs under the “Applications and Services Logs” folder, which I don’t recall having previously (pointed with red arrow, in the image) and are all inactive! Can...