Windows 10: My every browser gets sync paused.

Discus and support My every browser gets sync paused. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kh Rakib, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Kh Rakib Win User

My every browser gets sync paused.

I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually turn it back on again every time by signing in again. The same thing goes for other applications like Grammarly and OneDrive, my theory is because it's other applications, it might be my emails?I don't believe it's a cookie problem as I have already done everything I can in regards to the browser cookies.

:)

Kh Rakib, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 12, 2021
  3. BF3 Browser Utility

New! BF3 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • Added Browser Tabs with add and remove tab buttons.
    • Added a new feature to pause the "Auto Refresh" feature if bf3 is not running.
    • Added new call outs on buttons.
    • Tweaked the progress bar to improve load status.
    New screen shots have been added to the OP! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Devon68 Win User

Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

This happens to me almost every time I pause the video and leave it to buffer up a little. After pausing it I just cant resume it and have to refresh the page. I'm using the latest Firefox browser.
    I looked around the internet and see some people suggest it might be the adobe flash players fault.
    What do you think, and has anyone experienced something similar?

Devon68, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. My every browser gets sync paused. - Similar Threads - every browser gets

2. Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again: Hello. I can see my Google photos just fine but when I attempt to open a folder or photo on Windows 11, it tells me “We can’t get to this file because my computer syncing is paused. Resume syncing and try again.” I have went into my computer settings and my sync is turned on....
  3. Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again: Hello. I can see my Google photos just fine but when I attempt to open a folder or photo on Windows 11, it tells me “We can’t get to this file because my computer syncing is paused. Resume syncing and try again.” I have went into my computer settings and my sync is turned on....
  4. google accounts not sync; get pause message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google accounts not sync; get pause message: Get circular picture with pause on google account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-accounts-not-sync-get-pause-message/e854c6bc-25b0-4c52-8ffd-50f1b8aacc2f
  5. google accounts not sync; get pause message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google accounts not sync; get pause message: Get circular picture with pause on google account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-accounts-not-sync-get-pause-message/e854c6bc-25b0-4c52-8ffd-50f1b8aacc2f
  6. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  7. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  8. audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?: audio and video are not synced https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-are-not-synced-is-there-a-pause/eb075dff-d26d-4c73-ac64-dabdd11908eb
  9. Browser sync settings

in Browsers and Email
    Browser sync settings: I have 4 browsers on my PC -- Edge, IE11, Firefox and Chrome. I'd been using IE11 and noticed that it apparently synced my Favorites from Chrome, including the mobile bookmarks I saved on my Android phone. That sync activity also seemed to rearrange the order of links on my...
  10. Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10: How to: Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10 How to Pause Syncing in OneDrive in Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service that comes with your Microsoft account. OneDrive is integrated into Windows 10 where you can view, browse, upload, and share the...