Windows 10: My evoo laptop won't turn on

Discus and support My evoo laptop won't turn on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I bought myself an evoo ultra-thin laptop to use Photoshop on for my photography. I was able to use the laptop exactly one time and after 14 days of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Raeggae1, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Raeggae1 Win User

My evoo laptop won't turn on

I bought myself an evoo ultra-thin laptop to use Photoshop on for my photography. I was able to use the laptop exactly one time and after 14 days of owning it it never turned back on. It was stored safely in a drawer never dropped nothing ever happened to it it just won't turn on after one single use. I checked Walmart reviews and I was not the only one to have this problem so I attempted to take it back that following week unaware that there was only a 15-day window for returns. I can't afford a new laptop because I spend $150 on something that I can't even work with now. my business has come to a stop and I'm at a loss for what to do

:)

Raeggae1, Apr 12, 2019

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 12, 2019
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Apr 12, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. My evoo laptop won't turn on - Similar Threads - evoo laptop won't

2. My PC won't turn on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't turn on.: So my pc crashed like 3 times. The 3rd time it crashed again, so i was annoyed. I turned my pc off while it was on the crash screen, i think this is very dumb. And now it won't turn on again, only blackscreen. And my Harddisk makes a weird sound too. Can i fix this problem,...
  3. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  4. My PC won't turn on

My PC won't turn on: Because of certain events, my computer refused to turn on. What happened was at the time I wasn't in the best in the best state but for some reason I decided that constantly pressing my power button was a great idea. After having a recovering night's rest, I noticed that the...
  5. I Reset My Laptop, now my wifi won't turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Reset My Laptop, now my wifi won't turn on: I had to reset my Packard Bell Laptop, now the wifi won't turn on. I'm using windows 10. [ATTACH] I went into settings, on "Wifi" I pressed the virtual switch to "On"... [ATTACH] But after the blue spinny "working on it" thing spun for a bit... [ATTACH]...
  6. HP laptop won't turn on properly

HP laptop won't turn on properly: After the last Windows 10 update earlier this week, my HP laptop wouldn't boot properly -it was on, but I got a black screen with cursor only. After switching it on/off several times (& trying all sorts) it finally came on & completed the updates. it worked fine, & then I...
  7. Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!: I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in) Tried turning it on multiple times, loaded up once for 1 minute, crashed again. Keyboard backlight would blink when attempted to power...
  8. Wifi won't turn on laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi won't turn on laptop.: I go into network settings and try slide green slider to on but just flips back to off.. I tried with ethernet and it works that way. Any ideas? 21581
  9. My 2-in-1 Laptop won't automatically turn into tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2-in-1 Laptop won't automatically turn into tablet mode.: Hello guys. I have a 2-in-1 Laptop (see My System Specs) and I believe that it is not automatically turning into tablet mode when I remove it from the Keyboard Dock. Have any ideas why this is so? Also, I don't know if this could be the cause of the problem:  [img]...
  10. My Laptop screen won't stop turning off :(

in Windows 10 Support
    My Laptop screen won't stop turning off :(: I've legit tried everything I can think of to fix this problem. My laptop screen refuses to stop turning off. I've changed all my power options to Never for timeouts, for plugged in and not plugged in. I've went to the advanced settings for my power options and put never on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my evoo computer wont run word

2. evoo laptop wont turn on