Windows 10: my ex boyfriend is a hacker he hacked my computer what to do??? help me plz?? someone help...

Discus and support my ex boyfriend is a hacker he hacked my computer what to do??? help me plz?? someone help... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; he can get into everthing on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brianfix, Jul 30, 2019.

1. brianfix Win User

my ex boyfriend is a hacker he hacked my computer what to do??? help me plz?? someone help...

he can get into everthing on my computer

:)

brianfix, Jul 30, 2019

2. hackers-ez boyfriends

how do I shake the ex boyfriends off my accounts they read my texting see my pictures all because I was on their computer once one is using an old email I keep deleting or emails I never made up old phone numbers Bluetooth which I shut off how do I make
    sure they aren't on my accounts

Libra-Opal, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Can someone please help me to stop being repeatedly hacked by the same hacker?

The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your email or phone number so the hacker can't keep 2-step verifying
    the account and regaining access, thus locking you out?".. GREAT QUESTION!! Well whenever I fill out the form and regain access to the account to change the password, I can't change the email or phone number for 30 days.. by the end of the next day the hacker
    logs back in, changes my password again, and has access. Every time I regain access the stupid 30 day waiting period begins again.

If anyone anywhere has a way around this horribly built security by Microsoft, I would be ever so happy to be rid of this hacker.

By the way, I called and started live chats with agents who tell me "There is absolutely no way around the 30 day waiting period." So here I am.. in an endless loop of hack-recover-hack-recover-hack.

Help?

Guygettinghackedbyhacker, Jul 30, 2019
  4. my ex boyfriend is a hacker he hacked my computer what to do??? help me plz?? someone help...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

my ex boyfriend is a hacker he hacked my computer what to do??? help me plz?? someone help...

1. my ex boyfriend is a hacker he hacked my computer what to do??? help me plz?? someone help... - Similar Threads - boyfriend hacker hacked

2. Plz help someone hacked my account idk how

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help someone hacked my account idk how: I got hacked my Microsoft account has changed please help me to recovery it idk how that could happened plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-someone-hacked-my-account-idk-how/0a264530-08cc-445c-be4f-9cb0fa43842d
  3. Plz help someone hacked my account idk how

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help someone hacked my account idk how: I got hacked my Microsoft account has changed please help me to recovery it idk how that could happened plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-someone-hacked-my-account-idk-how/0a264530-08cc-445c-be4f-9cb0fa43842d
  4. Plz help someone hacked my account idk how

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.: My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I am still scared though....
  6. I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.

I think my computer or wifi is hacked, plz help.: My windows defender hasn't said anything, but my location is a whole new place, and my Wi-Fi was gone for a while but now everything's normal again. I am still scared though....
  7. My computers Administrator is an Exs Help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My computers Administrator is an Exs Help: The problem is'nt mine but a friends, so no problem on this account. A while back a now Ex logged on to microsoft on his computer and became the default administrator. Now they have no contact and he can't access any applications that would require administrators permissions,...
  8. My computers Administrator is an Exs Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers Administrator is an Exs Help: The problem is'nt mine but a friends, so no problem on this account. A while back a now Ex logged on to microsoft on his computer and became the default administrator. Now they have no contact and he can't access any applications that would require administrators permissions,...
  9. My computers Administrator is an Exs Help

10. I need help with my boyfriends computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my boyfriends computer: so my boyfriend has a computer and i added my own account through his side of the computer it was good for a while then one day i decided to go on his computer and my account was gone and he has tried to figure it out and i have too and we have googled it and it doesn't help...