Windows 10: My ex stole my laptop

Discus and support My ex stole my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My ex refuses to give me back my laptop. He kniws all my passwords and logins how can i lock it from access to anything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarmaBitch, Oct 6, 2018.

1. My ex stole my laptop

My ex refuses to give me back my laptop. He kniws all my passwords and logins how can i lock it from access to anything

:)

KarmaBitch, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 6, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 6, 2018
  4. My ex stole my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

My ex stole my laptop

1. My ex stole my laptop - Similar Threads - stole laptop

2. Retailer stole my product key from my computer install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retailer stole my product key from my computer install: Hello,My name is Kevin. I went to Canada Computers in Vancouver. I purchased a computer to be built. I purchased all of the necessary peripherals including Windows 11. When I picked up my computer I did not notice anything strange. I turned on my computer & found that it was...
  3. My Dell laptop was stole and I got it back but it now won't let me in I know that all my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop was stole and I got it back but it now won't let me in I know that all my...: Help how do I fix my Dell laptop and not loose the information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-was-stole-and-i-got-it-back-but-it/04829dc0-c679-4f3b-ade9-6891b3c1b5b6
  4. My Dell laptop was stole and I got it back but it now won't let me in I know that all my...

My Dell laptop was stole and I got it back but it now won't let me in I know that all my...: Help how do I fix my Dell laptop and not loose the information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-was-stole-and-i-got-it-back-but-it/04829dc0-c679-4f3b-ade9-6891b3c1b5b6
  5. Someone stole my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone stole my laptop: How can I actually find it? How do I get it to stop jumping around in the "find my device"? I want to pull up on who has it. I don't want to call the cops or anything. I want to know where it's persice location is so I can walk up, knock on door, and get my laptop back. Cause...
  6. Someone stole my laptop

Someone stole my laptop: How can I actually find it? How do I get it to stop jumping around in the "find my device"? I want to pull up on who has it. I don't want to call the cops or anything. I want to know where it's persice location is so I can walk up, knock on door, and get my laptop back. Cause...
  7. A burglar stole my laptop, had a windows installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A burglar stole my laptop, had a windows installation: I checked the Microsoft devices section few times at first it showed the location with was at my house, after a couple of days it now says "Never updated"location data isn't available with 0% battery. I'm not sure whether I switched on "find my device". Lost this laptop on...
  8. Google Had Stole My Google Chrome Account From My Dell Laptop Which They Should Not Have...

Google Had Stole My Google Chrome Account From My Dell Laptop Which They Should Not Have...: Google Had Put My Google Chrome Account On My Mother Linda's PC Which I Did Not Recently Put That There! You Don't Belong There Google Chrome! Secure My Accounts And Remove Google Chrome From My Mother Linda's PC! My Mother Accuses Me For Placing It On There, But I Didn't...
  9. Can i get the IP address of the person who stole my laptop from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i get the IP address of the person who stole my laptop from Microsoft?: Few days back my laptop got stolen. And for sure the thief must have erased all the data and could have installed some pirated version of windows 10 on it. So can the microsoft people find the change in the version of their OS installed in that laptop. Like, Can they see the...
  10. someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

someone stole my laptop how to find it ?: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 10.0.16299.431 (updates available as of 8/30/2018 7:57:59 PM) Serial # CNF03560Q4 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz Graphics card Intel(R) HD Graphics System OSType64BitX64 RAM 3 GB The above laptop...