Windows 10: My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show...

Discus and support My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My excel icon showed on the screen of my Windows 10 desktop computer. I don't know what I did but it doesn't show anymore. What can I do to get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShyrilSchroeder, Jul 9, 2021.

1. My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show...

My excel icon showed on the screen of my Windows 10 desktop computer. I don't know what I did but it doesn't show anymore. What can I do to get it to show again?

:)

ShyrilSchroeder, Jul 9, 2021

2. Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

PabloMilet, Jul 9, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Salsanita Win User

My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show...

Can´t display the desktop

I cannot display my desktop Windows and D doesn´t work and i don´t have a display desktop option when I go to the task bar. Think I might go back to windows 8!!

Salsanita, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show...

1. My Excel Icon showed on my desktop screen and I don't know what I did but it doesn't show... - Similar Threads - Excel Icon showed

2. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  3. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  4. I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop: I have installed Disney Plus, Spotify, and Amazon Prime video from the Microsoft store but none of them show up on my desktop they only way for me to access them is to go all the way into the store. How do I get them on my Desktop?...
  5. I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed apps but they don't show on my desktop: I have installed Disney Plus, Spotify, and Amazon Prime video from the Microsoft store but none of them show up on my desktop they only way for me to access them is to go all the way into the store. How do I get them on my Desktop?...
  6. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  7. Icons not showing on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons not showing on my desktop: IDK what I did to my windows but I have legit spent near to 2 hours trying to fix this problem. all of my icons are no showing on desktop and this is really starting to annoy me, I will be happy if anyone knows the solution to my problem....
  8. My desktop doesn't show the battery icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop doesn't show the battery icon: My desktop doesn't show the battery icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-doesnt-show-the-battery-icon/fd1458ae-b77a-4133-8769-e7bdfbcf5d79
  9. Desktop Icons doesn't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons doesn't showing: Hi dear All Experts, I have many computers in my computer lab, for which i have bought original windows 10 pro edition about 1 year ago All PCs are working properly except one pc which causes following errors When I log into windows PC hangs on and mouse cursor is moving very...
  10. Desktop Icon doesn't show as large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icon doesn't show as large: I have a 64 and 96 px sized icon file (.ico) that refuses to show as a large icon on the desktop - they show up as medium icons in Large icon view. Any ideas why this is happening? 94577