Windows 10: My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :(

Discus and support My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goldensumbrero [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goldensumbrero, Nov 17, 2020.

1. My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :(

/u/goldensumbrero, Nov 17, 2020

2. where to download my gears of war for pc that i bought in 2013?

hi all,

i'm currently using wins 10. and, i want to download my old gears of war for pc i bought via microsoft game site. but, where is the game now? and, can i play it? i only see the latest gears of war special edition. i wanna play the game that i bought. and,
    what happen to gfw? what about the other games that i bought?

Mohammad FauziTaib, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Nov 17, 2020
  4. My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :(

Halo Wars 2 pc login error

Thanks for providing us the screenshot of the issue. Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app:

• Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps > Windows PowerShell > Windows PowerShell.
      Right-click on Windows PowerShell and click More > Run as Administrator.
    • In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the following command: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your Windows 10 device.
    • Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app. Restart your device after installing the Xbox app.
    We also suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Halo Wars 2. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :(

1. My expensive gaming PC has this error and I just bought Cold War :( - Similar Threads - expensive gaming has

2. Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...: I bought a copy of Gears of War for my Windows 11 system. The game is a Gears of War disc copy for PC OS Windows XP & Windows Vista. I have Windows 11. I tried to launch with compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The game does not work with those compatibility...
  3. Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello... I just bought a new copy of Gears of War for PC on disc. I can not run it on my...: I bought a copy of Gears of War for my Windows 11 system. The game is a Gears of War disc copy for PC OS Windows XP & Windows Vista. I have Windows 11. I tried to launch with compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The game does not work with those compatibility...
  4. I was trying to play BO cold war but then my gaming laptop is telling me that I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to play BO cold war but then my gaming laptop is telling me that I have an...: Then I try to click ignore but then it tells me that is don't have an DX12 video card driver I have both and intelR HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060I have both and intelR HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060...
  5. I was trying to play BO cold war but then my gaming laptop is telling me that I have an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was trying to play BO cold war but then my gaming laptop is telling me that I have an...: Then I try to click ignore but then it tells me that is don't have an DX12 video card driver I have both and intelR HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060I have both and intelR HD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060...
  6. I was trying to play BO cold war but then my gaming laptop is telling me that I have an...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Fix UI Error 100002 in Black Ops Cold War

in Windows 10 News
    Fix UI Error 100002 in Black Ops Cold War: [ATTACH]Are you encountering UI Error 100002 in Black Ops Cold War? Here is a complete guide to fixing UI Error 100002 in Black Ops Cold War on your PC or console. Black Ops Cold War is a popular game from the Call of Duty franchise that is played by millions of gamers. It is...
  8. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War: A few games, including CoD Cold War, have been crashing constantly due to a fatal error code 0x000005. When I go into the dxdiag_crash.txt file, I get a string of different errors, but the final one appears as this +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name:...
  9. is there any way to play cold war on pc after buying it on xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to play cold war on pc after buying it on xbox?: is there any way to play cold war on pc after buying it on xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-play-cold-war-on-pc-after/48f4aeed-1b62-4a28-8cc0-c6257992bcab
  10. COD cold war on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD cold war on pc: i purchased cold war cross gen version on my xbox with the intent of playing it on both Windows 10 PC and Xbox one xbox S/X when purchased. why can you not play cold war on pc without having to repurchase just for pc?...