Windows 10: My Expert Zone account has been closed and I can no longer log in?

Discus and support My Expert Zone account has been closed and I can no longer log in? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I work for Best Buy, and went to log in to complete my Expert Zone eLearnings to qualify for my M365 subscription, but when I log in it says my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheSpacePope1302, Oct 5, 2020.

1. My Expert Zone account has been closed and I can no longer log in?

I work for Best Buy, and went to log in to complete my Expert Zone eLearnings to qualify for my M365 subscription, but when I log in it says my account has been closed. I click to "Contact Us" on the error message, but the button is broken.

Can anyone assist me with this?

:)

TheSpacePope1302, Oct 5, 2020

2. When I attempt to log in to Expert Zone using my work email I get a blank page.

Hello,

I am no longer able to log in to ExpertZone. Even from a direct link from an email sent to me from Expert Zone. What do I need to do to correct this please?

Maggie Robinson

green apple fossoway, Oct 5, 2020
  3. axim20 Win User
    can't login into my expert zone.

hi there I am trying to login into my expert zone account and can't. the link not clickable where it say already a member. its asking me to join but I already have an account. can you please help me fix this.

thanks

axim20, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

My Expert Zone account has been closed and I can no longer log in?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

My Expert Zone account has been closed and I can no longer log in?

1. My Expert Zone account has been closed and I can no longer log in? - Similar Threads - Expert Zone account

2. How can I close down my account without logging in ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I close down my account without logging in ?: Hi everyone. I’m using my other Microsoft account to post this account and it’s my school email. My other Microsoft account is connected to my old phone number so I can’t reset my password to get in and I can’t have any access to my account when I need to get into it so I can...
  3. How can I close down my account without logging in ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I close down my account without logging in ?: Hi everyone. I’m using my other Microsoft account to post this account and it’s my school email. My other Microsoft account is connected to my old phone number so I can’t reset my password to get in and I can’t have any access to my account when I need to get into it so I can...
  4. How can I close down my account without logging in ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.: I have all the documentation that I paid for Microsoft 365 thru Paypal.Sharon Drenner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-my-subscription-but-my-account-has-been/c13ec6cd-316f-4ea3-9ef3-9fc506b47e7b
  6. I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.: I have all the documentation that I paid for Microsoft 365 thru Paypal.Sharon Drenner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-my-subscription-but-my-account-has-been/c13ec6cd-316f-4ea3-9ef3-9fc506b47e7b
  7. I paid for my subscription. BUT, my account has been closed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. W10 can no longer log into MS account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    W10 can no longer log into MS account: After using my PC for years, I recently started to have a problem with the Windows Store in that it wouldn't sign into my account. After following lots of advice, one of which was to log into my PC using local admin account, I can no longer log back into W10 using my MS...
  9. When I attempt to log in to Expert Zone using my work email I get a blank page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I attempt to log in to Expert Zone using my work email I get a blank page.: Hello, I am no longer able to log in to ExpertZone. Even from a direct link from an email sent to me from Expert Zone. What do I need to do to correct this please? Maggie Robinson...
  10. can't login into my expert zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login into my expert zone.: hi there I am trying to login into my expert zone account and can't. the link not clickable where it say already a member. its asking me to join but I already have an account. can you please help me fix this. thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the expert zone account linked to this account is closed

2. expert zone account was deleted