Windows 10: My explorer.exe is missing

Discus and support My explorer.exe is missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; today my explorer.exe so I literally had to install the classic look to have an explorer. I want to have the original explorer.exe. Is there any way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dfasadsfdsaf, Mar 1, 2020.

1. My explorer.exe is missing

today my explorer.exe so I literally had to install the classic look to have an explorer. I want to have the original explorer.exe. Is there any way I can download it?

:)

dfasadsfdsaf, Mar 1, 2020

2. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Internet Explorer missing

hi I have the same issue but after trying the steps the IE still unable to launch.

please help.

thank you

Celest Koh, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

My explorer.exe is missing

Internet Explorer missing

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

Press Windows Key +R.

Type iexplore and hit enter.

Check if you are able to access Internet Explorer.

Method 2:

I suggest you to run in-built Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Internet Explorer performance
      to run the troubleshooter.
    Please reply us on the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

My explorer.exe is missing

1. My explorer.exe is missing - Similar Threads - explorer exe missing

2. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  3. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  4. exe file missed icon

exe file missed icon: I have a exe file missed icon.The exe file of the program Exact Audio Copy in the folder C:\Program Files x86\Exact Audio Copyhas missed it's icon as what my screenshot has shown.I have uninstall the program and reinstall it many times but still not work.If I install the...
  5. YourPhone .exe missing

YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  6. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  7. A .EXE file missing suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  8. Exe files gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  9. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  10. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe is missing in windows 10