Windows 10: My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

Discus and support My external Logitech speaks stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My external Logitech speaks stopped working on my ThinkPad laptop. The light is on so it looks like there should be power. The internal speakers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jayeson52, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Jayeson52 Win User

My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

My external Logitech speaks stopped working on my ThinkPad laptop. The light is on so it looks like there should be power. The internal speakers are working. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

Jayeson52, Feb 5, 2021

2. Wireless Mouse stops working when external HDD plugged in to USB3 port

I have a minor but annoying problem and can't find a solution....

My wireless mouse stops working when an external USB3 HDD is plugged in to USB3 port. The mouse is about 3 feet away from the receiver.

My mouse is a Logitech M310.

• I don't have the problem if a USB 2 external HDD is connected to either a USB2 or USB3 port.
    • I have moved the mouse receiver to different ports on both the front and back of the computer but this doesn't change anything.
    • If I move the mouse very close to the receiver (a couple of inches), it works so it seems that the wireless range is reduced when the USB3 HDD is plugged in.
    • If I connect a wired mouse, it works fine.
    • I have 2 USB3 ports and the problem is the same on both.
    • If the USB3 HDD is connected to a USB2 port, the mouse works normally.
    • I changed the battery in the mouse but this didn't help.
    • the USB3 HDD is a WD Passport that is self powered through the USB port.

Any suggestions?

dsscottage, Feb 5, 2021
  3. jdrewf99 Win User
    Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Feb 5, 2021
  4. My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

AMD External events client module stopped working

Hi Jignesh,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I recommend you to download the Microsoft Safety Scanner from the following link and check if it helps.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Method 2: To remove AMD External Events service Module from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.

• Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Look for AMD External Events in the list of available programs.
    • Click Uninstall.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

1. My external Logitech speaks stopped working. - Similar Threads - external Logitech speaks

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working: So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice and other pointing devices and my mouse was missing, so I went to the Universal Serial Bus tab and it said Unknown USB...
  6. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working: So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice and other pointing devices and my mouse was missing, so I went to the Universal Serial Bus tab and it said Unknown USB...
  7. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working: I had some inexpensive Logitech speakers I plugged into the audio jack on my Dell. All of a sudden they stopped working. I went to the Windows sound section in settings--they weren't even recognized. However, they work in other devices. I tried headphones. They didn't work...
  8. Logitech mouse stopped working due to my mistake....

Logitech mouse stopped working due to my mistake....: I was updating drivers through device manager and by mistake! I changed my Logitech mouse driver to HID compliant driver. The mouse stopped working. All my attempts to get it to work have not resolved the problem. 1 Changed USB port for the wireless mouse — did not...
  9. Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?

Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?: I've been using these speakers with minimal issues for almost a year, but upon bringing my pc home from college I set it up and the speakers are not being detected. They are listed on playback devices but say they are not plugged in. All drivers are up to date, I've tried...
  10. Logitech USB Sound stops working

Logitech USB Sound stops working: I don't know exactly how long this takes, but lets say I turn my computer on, my Logitech sound works just fine. I use the G933 headset. Now, lets say I turn my computer on in the morning and let it sit, then at night come back and use it again, YouTube will not play. I...