Windows 10: My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

Discus and support My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IrvingNoronaha, Sep 7, 2019.

1. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks.

:)

IrvingNoronaha, Sep 7, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 7, 2019
  3. AkkiUppal Win User
    Help with external mic.

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop with one jack in it and it shows a headset symbol on top with a mic attached to it, I don't know if its a combined jack or not because my mic is not working, I bought new Razer Electra V2 Headset and the headphones
    are perfect but the external mic is not working, it doesnt show on the recording devices either, please help, I don't know what to do.

[Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10]

AkkiUppal, Sep 7, 2019
  4. vindows Win User

My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

1. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!! - Similar Threads - external mic working

2. Bluetooth buds mic not detecting Pls Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth buds mic not detecting Pls Help: My HP laptop got updated last, night when I reconnected my buds it now only gives output sound I was using it as input also but it suddenly disappeared not option showing to select input device and now I cannot use the buds as input device. Help...
  3. Bluetooth buds mic not detecting Pls Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth buds mic not detecting Pls Help: My HP laptop got updated last, night when I reconnected my buds it now only gives output sound I was using it as input also but it suddenly disappeared not option showing to select input device and now I cannot use the buds as input device. Help...
  4. Bluetooth buds mic not detecting Pls Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me: i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-beats-studio-buds-mic-works-but-the-sound/8d3042c8-cdf0-465b-bcb5-cc89bf30f551
  6. No audio/mic enhancement tab, pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio/mic enhancement tab, pls help: I cant get the background noise to dissipate and for some reason I have the enhancement tab on my headphones and that microphone, but not my Shure SM7B microphone. I have already uninstalled and everything of the sort for the realtek audio drivers and nothing works. Any help...
  7. Pls Help / Mic Problems

Pls Help / Mic Problems: i have a laptop Acer Aspire ES1-523 , windows 10. i has only one jack so im using a jack splitter and i inserted the external microphone and the external headphones. The problem is that my laptop picks up the audio coming out of the headphones ( the "listen to this device" is...
  8. External Mic not working

External Mic not working: I have an external microphone that was working perfectly a few days ago but now has no input at all, I've made sure it has access and everything to all the apps, I've run a troubleshoot but to no avail... Any help? submitted by /u/dapiggywig56 [link] [comments]...
  9. External Mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Mic not working: I have an Aser Aspire V 15 Nitro - Black Edition and I am running the most recent version of windows 10. Recently I got a new headset with a built-in microphone. When I plug them in the headphones work perfectly, however it is obvious that my computer is not using the built...
  10. Help with external mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with external mic.: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop with one jack in it and it shows a headset symbol on top with a mic attached to it, I don't know if its a combined jack or not because my mic is not working, I bought new Razer Electra V2 Headset and the headphones are perfect but...