Windows 10: my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the...

Discus and support my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the microphone out it says its plugged in, i use realtek drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by martijnrrtje, Oct 26, 2020.

1. my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the...

my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the microphone out it says its plugged in, i use realtek drivers and i've updated all of them but it still doesnt work.

:)

martijnrrtje, Oct 26, 2020

2. Microphone is plugged in but it says its not plugged in.

Original Title: Mic help

My microphone is plugged in but it says its not plugged in and still says it isnt Plx Help me and yes i tried enabling BTW i have windows10

DrakegamespotatoYT, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Microphone Says Not Plugged In

So I recently plugged in my microphone and I can speak so other people can hear me I looked up about the problem and when I go to the volume right click playback audios it says headphones not plugged in the headphones also have a mic which allows me to
    use that but for audio I have to listen through the tv everything I plugged in

XGN Stealthy, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Wyanston Win User

my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the...

Microphone not working when plugged in

When I plug my headset into my computer running windows 10 home, the microphone doesn't work, however when it is unplugged the microphone does work. I've checked if the cable is broken, and it isn't as the microphone works on all my other devices. I've run
    the troubleshooter for the microphone, and it says that it can not find the issue. When the headset is plugged in and unplugged the computer still recognises both the microphone and speaker as "Realtek (R) Audio"

Does anyone have any suggestions that I can do to fix this?

Wyanston, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the...

1. my external microphone says its not plugged in when i plug it in, but when i pull the... - Similar Threads - external microphone says

2. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected: himy headphones is connected to my pc and it still says not plugged in and i once figured out the problem by installing realtek audio drivers instead of Microsoft HD audio and then again swapping to Microsoft HD audio from that troubleshooting service realtek drivers dosen't...
  3. headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphones says "not plugged in" when its actually connected: himy headphones is connected to my pc and it still says not plugged in and i once figured out the problem by installing realtek audio drivers instead of Microsoft HD audio and then again swapping to Microsoft HD audio from that troubleshooting service realtek drivers dosen't...
  4. "Microphone Not Plugged In" when it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microphone Not Plugged In" when it is...: Hello,I've recently had a new issue come up on my PC. My headset mic has seized to be detected on my Dell XPS PC Windows 11. I've never had this issue, and I've had the PC for almost a year now, and same with my headset. My microphone is not being detected no matter what,...
  5. "Microphone Not Plugged In" when it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microphone Not Plugged In" when it is...: Hello,I've recently had a new issue come up on my PC. My headset mic has seized to be detected on my Dell XPS PC Windows 11. I've never had this issue, and I've had the PC for almost a year now, and same with my headset. My microphone is not being detected no matter what,...
  6. Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows say my microphone is not plugged it when it is???: My microphone was working perfectly fine before but recently, I noticed that windows started to use the default low quality mic when I talk to people. When I went to go change it to my headset microphone it says its not plugged in when it literally is. Ive tried using this on...
  7. How to enable microphone only when external microphone is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable microphone only when external microphone is plugged in?: When I unplug my external microphone, the built-in microphone activates. When I go into my sound settings and disable the microphone, it disables both the built-in microphone and the external microphone. Is there a way to set up my sound so that I can only have an external...
  8. Says my microphone not plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Says my microphone not plugged in: It worked yesterday and now I can’t talk to my friends only hear them. I looked up steps and didn’t work. So annoyed rn submitted by /u/Tarkatan-Beefcake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf0xxe/says_my_microphone_not_plugged_in/
  9. Microphone not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not working when plugged in: When I plug my headset into my computer running windows 10 home, the microphone doesn't work, however when it is unplugged the microphone does work. I've checked if the cable is broken, and it isn't as the microphone works on all my other devices. I've run the troubleshooter...
  10. External Microphone not detecting when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Microphone not detecting when plugged in: I am trying to set up my new Dell Vostro 3670 desktop running Windows 10 pro and I need voice input to the computer. When I plugged in a headset into the headset port (port 5) on the front of the computer , I got the following message when I tried to troubleshoot the...