Windows 10: My F Drive has a blue question mark over it

Discus and support My F Drive has a blue question mark over it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot access the external storage plugged into my USB drive and the F Drive has a blue question mark over it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanAWallis, Dec 11, 2023.

1. My F Drive has a blue question mark over it

I cannot access the external storage plugged into my USB drive and the F Drive has a blue question mark over it

:)

JanAWallis, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

My F Drive has a blue question mark over it

1. My F Drive has a blue question mark over it - Similar Threads - Drive has blue

2. My F Drive has a blue question mark over it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My F Drive has a blue question mark over it: I cannot access the external storage plugged into my USB drive and the F Drive has a blue question mark over it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-f-drive-has-a-blue-question-mark-over-it/69c28b0b-825a-463a-ac51-bf0586fb23cb
  3. My F Drive has a blue question mark over it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My F Drive has a blue question mark over it: I cannot access the external storage plugged into my USB drive and the F Drive has a blue question mark over it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-f-drive-has-a-blue-question-mark-over-it/69c28b0b-825a-463a-ac51-bf0586fb23cb
  4. Internal D drive has a blue question mark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal D drive has a blue question mark.: how to fix blue question mark on internal D drive. I tried running chkdsk /d in command prompt but it says invalid input. I also tried finding the drive in device manager and it shows the drive but it is grayed out. sometimes it is not grayed out and when that happens, the...
  5. Internal D drive has a blue question mark.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal D drive has a blue question mark.: how to fix blue question mark on internal D drive. I tried running chkdsk /d in command prompt but it says invalid input. I also tried finding the drive in device manager and it shows the drive but it is grayed out. sometimes it is not grayed out and when that happens, the...
  6. Blue Question Mark on Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Question Mark on Drive: Hello everyone,I have a Windows Datacenter 2019 Server and yesterday after the update, my C:\ Partition shows up fine but my D:\ partition with the Virtual Machines has a Blue Question Mark. I cannot find the partition under Disk Management. Is there a way to fix it?Please...
  7. Blue Question Mark on Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Question Mark on Drive: Hello everyone,I have a Windows Datacenter 2019 Server and yesterday after the update, my C:\ Partition shows up fine but my D:\ partition with the Virtual Machines has a Blue Question Mark. I cannot find the partition under Disk Management. Is there a way to fix it?Please...
  8. Blue Question Mark on Drive

9. F drive question mark

F drive question mark: Hello i m having a problem with my F drive, can somebody give me a little help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-drive-question-mark/78dd9b62-4a00-41ce-b602-18204b70e6f0
  10. Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop

Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop: I have been having this problem for the past day where the D:\ drive randomly disconnects and randomly reconnects for about a few minutes and then disconnects again. I tried restarting my laptop, shutting it down completely, and I checked most disk management / reset...