Windows 10: My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work

Discus and support My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work I don't know how to fix it can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joseph Lona Jimenez, Dec 18, 2019.

1. My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work

My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work I don't know how to fix it can someone please help

:)

Joseph Lona Jimenez, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 18, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 18, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work

1. My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work - Similar Threads - F10 keys don't

2. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  3. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  4. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work: I have a hp-notebook-14s-cr1005tu 2019 running Windows 10 now. My page up and page down keys don't work sometimes and at other times in addition to these keys, my home and end keys don't work. I use the ctrl+page up, ctrl+page down, ctrl+home, ctrl+end combination shortcuts...
  5. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work: I have a hp-notebook-14s-cr1005tu 2019 running Windows 10 now. My page up and page down keys don't work sometimes and at other times in addition to these keys, my home and end keys don't work. I use the ctrl+page up, ctrl+page down, ctrl+home, ctrl+end combination shortcuts...
  6. My pagedown and pageup keys don't work. Sometimes even my home and end keys don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My F4 and F8 keys don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My F4 and F8 keys don't work: On my laptop Lenovo Yoga 530 Ryzen 5 2500u My F4 and F8 keys it's not working, My fn Function assigned F4 keys for microphone and F8 keys for Camera, and after the latest window update it could work again, and then can't work anymore....
  8. delete key and cut don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    delete key and cut don't work: Suddenly delete key and cut don't work. My cat walks across my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-key-and-cut-dont-work/526d7690-b99a-4773-a5d7-3cab354a8e62
  9. My function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My function keys don't work: I bought a new keyboard Fujitsu KB900 and the function keys don't work at all i know they probably should work by F1, F2, F3 and more but they don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-function-keys-dont-work/6d1f331a-0e5b-4d3d-98d9-67d96cce3942
  10. My keys on my laptop don't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keys on my laptop don't work.: I have an Lenovo Ideapad flex 4. Some of the keys don't work and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keys-on-my-laptop-dont-work/09fa64f1-f1aa-43d4-9a2f-b632b11ca9d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smart keys PrtSc

2. prt sc f10