Windows 10: my f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top

Discus and support my f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBERTLUKAS, May 6, 2020.

1. my f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top

f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top

:)

ROBERTLUKAS, May 6, 2020
  2. JIMWARD65 Win User

HP Pavilion Notebook BIOS

I have an HP laptop that is NOT a pavilion, but somehow the pavilion BIOS got on it, probably because my previous lap top WAS a Pavilion. It will not update Windows 10. I keep getting a message to remove the HP Pavilion BIOS, but I don't know how to do
    this.

Jim

JIMWARD65, May 6, 2020
  3. Email account for IE 11 on lap top.

I have one email account on HP Pavilion lap top. Log in page shows a different account identified by ***80*** prior to @. Please advise how or where I can check the details and change to the title and enter the correct one. The lap top is frozen with
    the initial log in screen.

skygodjohn, May 6, 2020
  4. randyb3 Win User

my f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top

SD reader not working on Windows 10 HP lap top

I have a 2016 HP lap top with an internal SD reader in the side. I have read several different posts on other people having problems after updating to windows 10. This lap top came with windows 10 already installed on it. I followed the directions on several
    posts about deleting drivers and re-booting the computer and the drivers will reinstall, that didn't work. I have also went to the windows web site and searched for updates. It did a scan and installed several new updates. The SD driver still does not work.

I am open to any and all suggestions with this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff

* Moved from Insider

randyb3, May 6, 2020
Thema:

my f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top

1. my f11 key does not work on my hp pavilion lap top - Similar Threads - f11 key does

2. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!: I have tried step by step I found online, but still nothing works. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-does-not-work-it-hp-pavilion-x360-help/03573241-947f-4454-b0ab-9807c9f0c1bd
  6. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!: I have tried step by step I found online, but still nothing works. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-does-not-work-it-hp-pavilion-x360-help/03573241-947f-4454-b0ab-9807c9f0c1bd
  7. Unable to start my HP lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start my HP lap top: When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens. It will then display Preparing automatic repair - two dots start to go around then stops I switch lap top off hold button for 10 seconds Switch it back...
  8. there is no sound on my lap top

there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  9. my lap top is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  10. HP mouse does not connect to lap top pc

HP mouse does not connect to lap top pc: I have a HP Lap Top. I have not used it for a couple of years, worked fine when I did use it. I recently got it out and decided to charge the battery. I find now that the HP mouse does not work. I went on line and got instructions. nothing seems to work. Anybody have any...