Windows 10: My F4 and F8 keys don't work

Discus and support My F4 and F8 keys don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop Lenovo Yoga 530 Ryzen 5 2500u My F4 and F8 keys it's not working, My fn Function assigned F4 keys for microphone and F8 keys for Camera,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jeremigurusinga, Jul 9, 2020.

1. My F4 and F8 keys don't work

On my laptop Lenovo Yoga 530 Ryzen 5 2500u My F4 and F8 keys it's not working, My fn Function assigned F4 keys for microphone and F8 keys for Camera, and after the latest window update it could work again, and then can't work anymore.

:)

jeremigurusinga, Jul 9, 2020

2. F4 key

What is the function of the f4 key, on older computers this key was used in Excel. On my new computer this key does not work in Excel

JohnTownsend3, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Does F8 key still work to boot into Safe Mode?

It was Option Two, step 4 (holding shift key while pressing restart) that worked.

CountryBumkin, Jul 9, 2020
  4. dunbarnl Win User

My F4 and F8 keys don't work

F8 not working

dunbarnl, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

My F4 and F8 keys don't work

1. My F4 and F8 keys don't work - Similar Threads - keys don't

2. i need to get into safe mode and need a recovery key, which i don't have

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i need to get into safe mode and need a recovery key, which i don't have: i need to get into safe mode, but need a recovery key to do that, which i don't have. otherwise i now cannot login Windows user account, as it says my PIN is not available, and clicking on "Reset my PIN" does not work!Please help asap.Thank you....
  3. i need to get into safe mode and need a recovery key, which i don't have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to get into safe mode and need a recovery key, which i don't have: i need to get into safe mode, but need a recovery key to do that, which i don't have. otherwise i now cannot login Windows user account, as it says my PIN is not available, and clicking on "Reset my PIN" does not work!Please help asap.Thank you....
  4. i need to get into safe mode and need a recovery key, which i don't have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find BitLocker key. Says I don't have one

Can't find BitLocker key. Says I don't have one: Locked out of computer. Bitlocker prompt but now Microsoft says I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bitlocker-key-says-i-dont-have-one/76ff3ba2-ff96-41da-a19a-3d63aacbc647
  6. Can't find BitLocker key. Says I don't have one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find BitLocker key. Says I don't have one: Locked out of computer. Bitlocker prompt but now Microsoft says I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bitlocker-key-says-i-dont-have-one/76ff3ba2-ff96-41da-a19a-3d63aacbc647
  7. Can't find bootlicker key. Says I don't have one

Can't find bootlicker key. Says I don't have one: Locked out of computer. Bitlocker prompt but now Microsoft says I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bootlicker-key-says-i-dont-have-one/76ff3ba2-ff96-41da-a19a-3d63aacbc647
  8. Can't find bootlicker key. Says I don't have one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find bootlicker key. Says I don't have one: Locked out of computer. Bitlocker prompt but now Microsoft says I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bootlicker-key-says-i-dont-have-one/76ff3ba2-ff96-41da-a19a-3d63aacbc647
  9. bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random: i spilled some water on this keyboard. worked fine except the right bracket didn't work. the key just didn't work for shift but worked for the 0 on the key. Then the comma stopped working after the started again! what is this random shifting key not working?...
  10. bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random

bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random: i spilled some water on this keyboard. worked fine except the right bracket didn't work. the key just didn't work for shift but worked for the 0 on the key. Then the comma stopped working after the started again! what is this random shifting key not working?...