Windows 10: My F4 and F8 keys it's not working

Discus and support My F4 and F8 keys it's not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop Lenovo Yoga 530, system model :81H9, System SKU : LENOVO_MT_81H9_BU_idea_FM_YOGA 530-14ARR My F4 and F8 keys it's not working. fn function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jeremigurusinga, Jul 10, 2020.

1. My F4 and F8 keys it's not working

On my laptop Lenovo Yoga 530, system model :81H9, System SKU : LENOVO_MT_81H9_BU_idea_FM_YOGA 530-14ARR My F4 and F8 keys it's not working. fn function assigned F4 is microphone and F8 keys for camera, it could working again after the update to the lastest windows version 2004 OS build 19041.264 but after restarting it doesn't work again

:)

jeremigurusinga, Jul 10, 2020

2. F4 key

What is the function of the f4 key, on older computers this key was used in Excel. On my new computer this key does not work in Excel

JohnTownsend3, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Does F8 key still work to boot into Safe Mode?

It was Option Two, step 4 (holding shift key while pressing restart) that worked.

CountryBumkin, Jul 10, 2020
  4. dunbarnl Win User

My F4 and F8 keys it's not working

F8 not working

dunbarnl, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

My F4 and F8 keys it's not working

1. My F4 and F8 keys it's not working - Similar Threads - keys working

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...
  5. Windows key not working

Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...
  6. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  7. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  8. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine: Hi,Recently I noticed in Windows 11 that the Windows Key Left/Right Arrow keys are not moving the active window left or right like they used to. Windows Key Up/Down Arrows work as they should.== Doesn't work ==Windows Key Left - move active window left, to left most...
  10. Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine

Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine: Hi,Recently I noticed in Windows 11 that the Windows Key Left/Right Arrow keys are not moving the active window left or right like they used to. Windows Key Up/Down Arrows work as they should.== Doesn't work ==Windows Key Left - move active window left, to left most...