Windows 10: My F8 key has a led on and I don’t know why

Discus and support My F8 key has a led on and I don’t know why in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve tried pressing it with the fn key but it doesn’t turn off, it has a little battery symbol but I don’t know what it means, I initially thought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JuanPablith0, Mar 4, 2023.

1. My F8 key has a led on and I don’t know why

I’ve tried pressing it with the fn key but it doesn’t turn off, it has a little battery symbol but I don’t know what it means, I initially thought it was because the laptop was connected but that wasn’t it

Also if this isn’t the appropriate sub to ask this tell me and I’ll delete this and go to the correct one

It’s a hp laptop, probook, 640, g1

submitted by /u/JuanPablith0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JuanPablith0, Mar 4, 2023

2. f8 keys reapeating uncontrollably

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of f8 key pressing. Please follow the below to fix the issue.

Step 1:

Go to the Search box next to Windows Icon & type Troubleshoot.

Step 2:

Under Find and Fix other problems select Keyboard

Step 3:

Then click on Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart the PC

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Mar 4, 2023
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 4, 2023
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My F8 key has a led on and I don’t know why

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

My F8 key has a led on and I don’t know why

1. My F8 key has a led on and I don’t know why - Similar Threads - key has led

2. My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why: I’ve been trying to download Windows 10 on my computer however, when I get to the custom install Windows only advance option, it won’t identify any drives, and when I click load Driver to other drivers that I tried to use to download Windows show up. I have tried...
  3. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I’ve lost space and I don’t know why: I got my pc about 2 years ago and it originally had a 512 gig Sata ssd and for the last couple of months I’ve been thinking of adding a separate storage to install more games and that is what I did yesterday, I installed a 2 tb ssd and I’ve installed a bunch of games I...
  4. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve lost space and I don’t know why: I got my pc about 2 years ago and it originally had a 512 gig Sata ssd and for the last couple of months I’ve been thinking of adding a separate storage to install more games and that is what I did yesterday, I installed a 2 tb ssd and I’ve installed a bunch of games I...
  5. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

6. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  7. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  8. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  9. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  10. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware